My Father Told Me.. (Angst + fluff)

I watched a tiktok, now i have an idea to write

TWS
SICKNESS
DEATH x 3 LMFAO

——————————————————————-

No POV

Philza looked at his oldest son. He was proud. He turned to his other two. He was proud of them all. The younger two were sleeping while the eldest was playing his guitar. IThis was Phils family. He would be so sad to leave them. His wife was sleeping in the middle of the boys as they rested their heads on her lap. Poor Kristen. She will be so lonely.

"PLEASE NO-"
A boy had tears streaming down his face faster then a storm. A hand was placed on the shoulder of the grieving boy, the woman spoke in a calm yet sad voice.

"Its time to let him go Wilbur. You have to say goodbye before its too late hun."

The boy sighed. This is not what he imagined doing in the middle of October. His father smiled weakly. The boy spoke in a shakeu whisper.

"P-please.. dont go. Not yet."
"Wilby. Hes leaving us. Say goodbye please" the youngest of the three knows that if anything not saying goodbye would be his biggest regret. The eldest dove into his fathers arms and hugged him. "Goodbye Dad. I love you." The sick man gave him a dry chuckle before coughing. "I love you to Wilbur." His weak hand held his cheek. "Remember what I taught you. I love you all. Goodbye"

And just like that he was gone. His hand fell limp. Eyes closed. Heart stopped. The entire family broke out into sobs.

Tommy sat by the campfire, his head leaning on Technos shoulder. The fire in the middle was at the right height, not to warm and not to cool. Their older brother strummed his guitar. His son sitting beside him. He was a fox hybrid named fundy. It was what Phil said he would have named Wilbur is Kristen didnt choose his name. The fox boy was 6.

"One day you'll leave this world behind."

Philza would sing to the boys under the stars when they couldn't sleep. Most songs filled with advice and words of encouragement. He was a great man.

"So live a life you will remember..."

The two younger boys let a few silent tears fall. Fundy didnt understand why they were sad. But he wasnt going to ask. The song was too pretty to interrupt

"My father told me when I was just a child"

"These are the nights you will remember~ My father told me"

Fundy looked across the country his dad built. It was a lovely and peaceful place. Its been that way for decades. Even after his death. He placed a boquete of forget me nots mixed with white ferns. He turned to his grandfathers and grandmothers graves. He placed two boquetes. One for his grandpa, full of edelweiss and purple hyacinth. His grandmas boquete held golden rods and white hyacinth.

Eret put a hand on his shoulder. "Cmon Fundy. Tommys looking for you. Its time for the fireworks." "Yeah. Ill be there in a second I promise." Eret nodded before leaving.

"Goodbye Dad. I love you. You did great. Its your second anniversary today. Since you were.. killed in that explosion. I miss you."

545 words

Sorry its so short and shitty lol

Alright. Lets talk. Its bad timing to kill off three comfort people lmfao.

But Technos Cancer. I wish him best of recovery. And can we please all agree to NOT watch those awful clips of the MCYT creators "REACTING" to it. Its not reacting. Its addressing. The thumbnails themselves show that the channels take it as a fuken joke. A JOKE.

Oh but Ash, they are just posting clips to inform the youtube only watchers on the addressing of his cancer. THEN WHY WHEN I CLICK ON ANY OF THEM I GET UNSKIPABLE ADDS. Sorry. Im pissed. They are MAKING PROFIT. On someone having cancer. Techno said it himself, dont make profit off of him. Why cant these sick f*cks listen. What is wrong with these awful people.

Dont worry about loosing Techno yall. Its cancer in his arm which is way less fatal and much easier to cure. He'll be okay soon.

I love you all🖤🤍 /lh /g /p

Please spread the word on what I said. If you want watch King Crows video about it. Its title is talking about clip channels but it mentions the same points I have and more.

Hydrate. Dont you dare ignore me cause istg- /hj

Rest. Eat. Take care of yourselves.

Finished: 3:39 AM angust 29 sunday 2021
Published: same date 3:41 am