On second thought (ANGSTY ANGST LOL)

Hope you guys enjoyed your break from my angst (: the new lore got my writer brain to go brr so les goooo
Happy pride gays theys and all the other ways
(If you recognize anything from a tt dialogue no you dont-)

TWS
💘Ehhhhh if u rlly wanna? I think this one's just cringe LOL
idk im lazy, ill do it later. I hate layout set up man

LORE SPOILERS
——————————————————————-

+^Tommy Pov^+

They sit near the tower. Wilbur completely zoned out, did he upset him? He hopes he didnt. He looks so out of it, yet somehow he looks so mad. He messed up, maybe he should have lied about the tower... Maybe Wilbur didn't need to know about what Dream did... He looked back up at his older brother. Suddenly the man came back from wherever his mind went. He looked down at his hands and then towards Tommy. He gave a small smile, it was obviously forced. "Lets go back to my place Tommy." The blonde gave a small nod before following the older

Eventually he found himself sitting on the mans sofa. A drink settled in his hand, it was tea. His brother sat next to him drinking softly. There was some obvious tension in the room, but from what? He didn't know. His brother wanted to say something he could tell, yet the man just continued to drink his tea. Suddenly he put the cup down, turning towards the younger. Well this cant be good. Wilbur opened his mouth to speak. "Do you.." His voice was filled with hurt. Yep Tommy definitely fucked up.

"Do you still wanna kill yourself?" He froze at those words. No one has ever asked him that before. Especially not out loud, maybe something similar via communicator but that's really it. Honestly he never thought about that. Does he really still want to? I mean sometimes he thinks about it.. Well actually most times. "I-I dont know.." He stared down at his hands contemplating his own words. He heard Wilbur let out a heavy sigh. "Please dont." He looked up at his brother in partial shock. His voice sounded so desperate.. and heartbroken. "I dont want you to go yet." He could feel his eyes water. Was his brother hurt? Was it his fault? But that was all in the past.. surely he doesn't- he does. He really does think about going back up that tower. He came to the realization that he did want to die, still after all this time. This thought scared him deeply. "I wont."

As his brother spoke he could hear his voice break. "But how do I know your not lying!?" The older let some tears fall out of his eyes. "What if one day, you just go back and leave me here? I.. I don't want to be left alone." At these words the younger dove into his arms. "I wont leave you I promise." He hugged the older tightly. Wilbur mirrored the action.

"Its the two of us against the world for now.."

499 words. Short ik. BUT I NEEDED TO PUT OUT CONTENT.

Micheal afton(yk who u are) Stop reading this if you are ]:< reading my angst isnt good for you

Posted 18:00 june 13 2022 (i miss writing 2021)