Transinnit (Hurt/Comfort)

Yall wanted it. Enjoy m8s

TW:
Deadnaming
Misgendering
Transphobia
Yelling
Knife mention

——————————————————————-

|| Tabbys tm̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋m҉? POV ||

"Tabby honey? Can you clean the dishwasher?"
"Sure mom" "thank you dear."
Tabby didn't like that name. She preferred Tommy! Tabbyinnit just didn't sound right.. Tommyinnit did. He was known as Tabby to all of his family but as Tommy to all his friends. He was happy that way. Motherinnit doesn't have to know about him being Tommy. He knows how much she hates trans people. He doesn't need her to know.

Tommy went downstairs. He had to clean the dishwasher after all. After entering the kitchen he noticed Walter on the ground waiting for food by his bowl. "Hi Walter!" He said as he pet his furry buddy. (Not fundy of course, a different furry) He poured some meat into the bowl and moved onto cleaning that damn washer. (dog food is actually very shit for dogs most of the time) He always hated cleaning it. It gets dirty so easy after all. Why clean it if it will get messy again.

He scrubbed the washer and finished cleaning it almost a half hour later. It was a messy job but was atleast good enough. His tail swished back and fourth. He couldn't wait to meet up with tubbo later on today! Its been so long since he has seen his bee friend. Sure he saw him yesterday but 12 hours was too long. But of course tubbo is the clingy one duh. He was lost in thought only to be shooken out of his trance by noise of a crash coming from upstairs. He didn't question the noise knowing that its only motherinnit.

He began to walk towards his room to change into a nicer outfit. As he turned the corner he saw it. A mad.. no thats a but to weak of a word. A p i s s e d mother holding his second binder. He couldn't lie his way out of this, his mother knew what it was. Then it began.

(Hey seggsy I just wanna let you know this is where most of the transphobia of this chapter lay. A bit later to tho. If this triggers you, scroll until you see "🎆" thanks mate :>)

"What the FUCK, is this Tabby" hearing her say his deadname hurt enough but when his mother spat it out like that it felt like a million knives stabbing his heart. "I-I cant explain.. I-"
"No! Shut the FUCK UP. I know what this is, are you some stupid fucking tr####?!" (even as a trans person myself I wont write out that word :>)

He stood there, shaking as the woman he was supposed to feel safe around made him feel less and less human by the second. He had completely zoned out once more until seeing it. She held up a lighter against his binder. The she set it on fire. He watched as his binder was turned to ash. (Hehe, Ash.)

(Heyy hot stuff. Guess what? 🎆🎆🎆 its over 🖤🤍🖤🤍 i got lazy sorry lmfao)

"Pack your shit." After hearing those words his eyes widened. "W-what?" "You heard me." It was left at that. She went downstairs leaving Tommy there. Shaking. Where does he go? How will he stream? Tubbo..?

He went to his room, his fuzzy tail rapidly swaying behind him. He picked up his phone and clicked on the one contact he knew he needed to call for help.

Calling.. 🐝 Bee Boy

"Hello?"

"Hey tubbo.. can you pick me up at my house?"
(For legal reasons lets just say tubbo can drive. Cause idfk how Britain works.)

"Sure. Is something wrong? You didn't respond to me earlier about meeting at the park."

"Sorry about that. Can I stay with you when you get here?"

"... sure ill be there in about 10 minutes. Do you want to stay on call?"

"..."

"Please."

•<{Tubbo}>•
(1st person. Sorry but it helps with telling how he feels)

I could tell something was wrong. His voice was wavering as he spoke. I could hear the sounds of zipping, the rustling of clothing. I didnt know what was going on but I wasnt going to ask. He'll tell me later. I pull up to his house to see him with tear stained cheeks. Red and puffy eyes. What happened here?? He held a suitcase in one hand and his phone in the other. On his back was a bookbag.

He hopped into the backseat and closed the door. He let out a breath I didnt know he was holding. "Hey toms is something wrong?" He looked up at me and made a small smile. "Can I explain when we get to your house?" "Sure bud"

The rest of the care ride was silent except the occasional sniffle. Something was wrong it was really worrying Tubbo. He pulled into his driveway and brought tommy inside the house. They made it into Tubbos room before he finally asked. "Tommy. What happened?"

The blonde just broke down right then and there. He collapsed into his best friends arms and began to sob. They both were now on the ground in the middle of his room. The shorter brushed his fingers through the blondes hair while accasionally scratching behind his ears and rubbed circles onto his back. Whispering soft words of comfort into his ear. (My late night mind is now making me think of tubbo just whispering "comfort" into his ear-)

"You okay now Toms?" "Y-yeah. I guess I should explain instead of just crying here" "its okay you dont have t-" "no I really should"
He began to tell tubbo about what happened. How hes no longer welcome at his own home, the place he should feel safe.

Ha yall thought I was going to give an angst lil explanation? Nahhh ill give you fluff tho :>

"Oh Toms" the older began to scratch behind one of his ears. Tommy enjoyed that alot. His tail swayed calmly behind him. "You can stay here with me if you want." "That would be nice" the blonde smilled and hugged the smaller. They stood there for a while. Tubbo felt like he was forgetting something.

'Eh its probably not important'

"Tubbo? Why is there a bag and suitcase on the floor?"

Oh right..

Ranboo

(1061 words)

Finished: 4:40

Published:4:44

WOOO FINALLY FINISHED IT LETS GO

anyways tubbo lives alone with ranboo in this au. Its kinda minecraft irl. But not? Like their all their normal hybrids. But Tommys mother is a human, his father was a raccoon hybrid.

Hope you all enjoyed!

HYRDATE

I LOVE YOU/p

DYING ISNT POGGERS

🖤🤍🖤🤍