Run from your demons 'till you are exausted

DOES THAT DOLL NOT LOOK LIKE WILBUR SOOT?? ISTG I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE SEEIN IT. ITS FYCKING WILBUR

Oh
Charlies inferno swag

TWS
Im so lazy im no way in hell writing these rn
——————————————————————-

Wilbur

He looked around red and black abyss. The colors pulsated in the sky—the northern lights, it reminded him of them. He observed the way the colors flew around in the air, like it was paint flowing inside water. It was such a sight to see.

He lifted his foot up and began to walk. To nowhere in particular but somewhere for sure. He let his feet guid him across the seemingly endless void.

Seemingly, because he fell right in a deep pit. At the very end of the abyss, a massive hole that was impossible to notice the first time round. He felt cold air brush past him as he continued to fall, his screams echoed across the walls of the pit.  He turned his body around, observing everything. Including the grey-blue floor that was getting closer with every passing second.

(I was reading the pit and the pendulum by edgar allen poe at the time of writing this. Just in case anyone thinks something here is familiar, blame the poe. The black cat is one of his best, and the pit and the pendulum. )

"OW- FUCK"

He landed on the floor with a thud. It felt like concrete, hard and crusty. If he was still alive he would have been bleeding like hell. Thank lady death herself for not letting him suffer in the after. (At least not as much)  He pushed himself to his feet, his arms still very wobbly but they got the job done. He stumbled about a bit, getting used to the feeling of a solid floor once again. The abyss had no true floor, it felt like walking on clouds, or even air.

He took in his surroundings, it was a train station? The rails were full of dust, but you can tell a train had been here recent enough to brush some of it off. The benches were good as new, perfect to lay on for eternity. He looked down the long hall before him, it looked like it didn't end. Of course thats not true, after all he saw what the abyss did. No more tricking ex-president William Siren-Soot!

He walked along the sidelines, his boots making a pleasant clinking noise as it hit the ground. With each step he could feel his feelings soften, his pure confusion was turned to bliss. He had no reason to wonder or care. 'Till he saw a familiar figure in the distance.

Ex-President Jeremiah fucking Schlatt.

The man was drinking his vodka straight from the bottle, with out a care in the world. He looked drunk out of his mind (if there even was one left in that head of his) and he reeked of the drunken smell. His noise turned  in disgust, what an unpleasant sight.

A person was walking the opposite way, towards where he and Jschlatt stood at. The drunken ram only babbled like a toddler, not much of a conversationalist. So all Wilbur could do is wait for the the figure to approach.

Slowly but surely the man made his way to them, he began identifying the features of said man. He wore a mask similar to Dream, it had the colors of the Mexico flag on it. He wore an outfit that is probably more saved for fiestas rather than a regular day.

"Ayy man! Wilbur, my man Thomas told me so much about youuu!" He looked at the stranger in confusion. Who is this man? Why was he so happy to be- dead?

"You spent allot-a time in the void man. Tommy told me you died YEAARSSS ago man. What took ya so long to meet us?" What.? Years.. but its only been a few weeks? Theres no way he let time fly by so fast.

"Yeah man! Its been years. Times pretty loco down here. It goes by all fast 'n shit." The mystery man seemed to be his greatest helper in the few minutes that he had met him, he's starting to like the guy.

"Are you, related to Dream in some way?" He questioned the mask the stranger wore, it had the same smile but there were far more colors.

"Ay! You mean my cuz. He a lil bitch yknow?" He let out a laugh, noted this man doesn't like Dream. "He killed me man, just to get to Thomas! Some people just cant have fun no more. That puto."

The man stood silent, Wilbur took this as a chance to open his. "Whats your name?"

"Its Mexican Dream! Man but you can call me MD, only mi amigos call me that. But I like you mister Soot" He let out a massive grin. A friendly face, one Wilbur knows he'll be able to trust.

Perhaps his time in this voided hell wont be so bad?

____________

842 words
Might make a part 2

Have a lovely weekend everyone!