Chapter 11

Mukuro's POV:

Mukuro walked back down the stairs leading to where Junko, Mikan, and Ryota were. She kept thinking about the encounter she had with you. 'What does she know?' she thought to herself.

"There's my ugly, despair-inducing sister! It took you long enough! Have you gotten what I asked for?" Mukuro nodded, handing Junko a flash drive. "Perfect! Now it is just a matter of time before the school will be under my control! No one saw you, right?" she asked Mukuro.

"Um, well, I ran into (y/n) coming out of the headmaster's hallway," she said quietly. Mikan spoke. "Oh! I helped her earlier today--" Junko interrupted her. "No way! The new girl was up there? I wonder what she was up to. Maybe she knows something about our totally despairing plan!" she said, ignoring Mikan. Ryota spoke. "You're not thinking of killing her, right?!"

"Oh, Ryota, you know me too well! But no! Soon enough, she and her classmates will feel what true despair feels like," Junko said playing with her hair.

Your POV:

I woke to the sound of a knock on my door. I groaned and looked over at Taka who had shifted his position. He was still asleep. I looked at the time and it read 5:30 am. 'Who's here at this hour?' I thought to myself. I opened the door to see Kyoko standing on the other side. "Kyoko?"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside of my dorm. "I have found more information about the reserve course students," she started. "What about them?" I asked, looking into her purple eyes. "There was another incident at the reserve course building which was covered up. My father was the one who covered up the event."

"What happened?" I asked, curious. "A student was murdered by another student. And the student who was murdered was apparently the sister of the Ultimate Yakuza from class 77-B," she said in her usual monotone voice. "Another murder? How long ago?" Kyoko sighed. "Before you even transferred to the school. Now, I must get going. I have business to attend to."

I waved goodbye before walking back into my room. 'Another murder?!' I thought to myself. "Who was that?" I heard Taka ask groggily. "It was Kyoko. She had to tell me something," I responded. That was at least the half-truth. Taka got up and stretched. "I'm going to head to the dining hall," he told me. "Can I come?" I asked, not wanting to be alone.

"Of course!" We got ready and left the room to head to the dining hall. There were still about 3 hours until classes started. We sat at a table in the dining hall. I saw Sakura and Hina eating at another table. It looked as though Sakura was comforting Hina. "I'll go get some food," Taka said, standing up. I nodded and walked over to Hina and Sakura. "Hey, what's going on? Are you okay Hina?" I asked.

She sniffled. "I'm just scared of everything that's going on. What if this keeps up and something terrible happens?" I set my hand on her shoulder. "It will be alright. I'll admit, everything that is happening is scary, but we need to have hope for a brighter future," I said walking back to my table. Taka walked over with the food. Right as we were about to start eating, a school announcement played.

"Good morning, students. Today and tomorrow's classes will be canceled because of the events happening at the school. Also, would class 77-B make their way to the headmaster's room?"

I looked at Taka. "I wonder what they did," I said, continuing to eat. We finished eating and another announcement played.

"Would class 77-B please make their way to the headmaster's room?"

'Why haven't they gone yet,' I wondered to myself. Taka and I made our way into the hallway as my phone rang. It was Kyoko. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "I need your help again," Kyoko's voice called through the phone.