56

• Ariana •

We get in the car and Jai pulls out. We reach the house in 5 minutes considering Jai was speeding. Apparently he also was speeding going to the hospital after I got in the accident. That's according to Amelia.

Once we pull in the driveway, we get out of the car and run inside. I run into the kitchen, Jai following right behind.

I see Luke, Beau, Skip, Kiana, Kaytlin, and Chelsey sitting at the table talking.

"Where is she?" I ask nervously.

"Huh?" Kiana asks.

I hate her so much. She's such a snob. I'll never understand why Luke likes her.

"Where. Is. Amelia." I ask slowly, talking to her like she's stupid.

"Oh... her..." Kiana rolls her eyes, making me aggravated.

If Amelia were here, she'd be with Skip. She'd come right up to me and hug me. Something's wrong.

"Where is she?" Jai asks, looking at Luke, Skip, and Beau.

He ignores the girls, knowing they're not going to say anything useful.

"She...she left..." Luke says a bit nervously.

"To go where?!" I ask, looking over at Skip who was suppose to keep an eye on her like he promised.

"We...we um... don't know..." Skip says, looking down.

"Skip! You were suppose to watch her!" I feel tears in my eyes.

"I-I know. I'm sorry. She just flipped out on me and ran out of the room. I was so shocked I didn't get a chance to stop her."

"Did you guys see her before she left?" I ask, looking at Beau and Luke.

"Yeah we saw her." Kiana responds, smirking.

"I'm sorry, did I ask you?" I sass back.

She looks a little taken back by the tone of my voice. I look back at the boys waiting for a response.

"Well?" Jai asks.

"Urrm yeah we saw her... she came through the kitchen..." Luke tells us.

"And you didn't stop her or ask where she was going?!" I ask, slightly losing it.

"No..." Beau whispers.

"Why didn't you ask her?" Jai asks them, sounding angry.

"She flipped out on me! I didn't even do anything wrong!" Luke argues.

"That doesn't mean you just let her go!" Jai argues back.

"We thought she wanted to be alone so we left her alone!" Beau joins in.

"That's no excuse!" Jai yells. "You fucking know her. You know what she's been through. You know what she's capable of." Jai growls lowly and almost not understandable under his breath.

The girls couldn't understand what he just mumbled which is a good thing.

Beau and Luke suddenly look really guilty and sad.

"Sorry..." Luke mumbles quietly.

"Sorry?! You think sorry is going to cut it?! We don't even know where she is! Damn it. I thought we could trust you boys! Where's Maya?" I ask, feeling my anger build.

"Out with James." Luke tells us.

"Where did they go?" I ask.

"I don't know a walk somewhere or something like that." He tells us sounding a little annoyed at this point.