8

• Ariana •

Okay, Amelia eating tonight - check.

Alexa, Jai, and I all know the plan - check.

Next I've gotta figure out dinner and call everyone. I take a seat next to Alexa.

"Okay, so should we make dinner plans?" I ask her.

"That sounds nice. Who are you planning on inviting?" She asks me.

"Well Frankie is in LA and so are the rest of the boys. So Amelia will meet them all tomorrow. So I was thinking my mom, Brian, Scott, Tracy, Arron, and Jones... I think that's enough because I know she's gonna be really stressed... and after dinner I wanna stop at Nonna and Grandpa's apartment so they can meet her. Can you come? You can spend the night here afterwards if you want." I tell her.

"Yeah that sounds like enough people because like you said she's gonna already be stressed. And sure I'll stop by with you guys! What time is the flight tomorrow? I've gotta text my mom." She says.

"The flight takes off at noon. So we'll have to be at the airport by 10 at least. So Jai and I will probably get up around 6am, shower, get dressed, do all that and then get everything packed into the car. I'll ask Amelia what time she wants to get up at. I'm thinking the latest she could get up at is 7am. After she's done getting ready we'll get in the car and head to the airport. Are you gonna come with us for the ride?" I ask her.

"Sure, why not! I could drive you guys down there if you want?" She offers.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" I ask.

"Yeah it's no problem." She says.

"Alright thank you." I smile.

"You're welcome." She smiles back.

"So lets go call everyone up and find out where we're going for dinner." I say.

"Okay." She agrees.

We walk back to the den and take a seat.

"Okay so I'll call my mom, Jones, and Arron. You can call Tracy, Brian, and Scott." I say.

"Mmkay." She agrees.

"But let me ask my mom where we should go for dinner first."

Alexa nods. I dial up my moms number. 3 rings later she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Hi mommy."

"Oh hi Ariana! How'd the adoption center go?"

"It went wonderful! We adopted a 14 year old girl named Amelia and I want you to meet her tonight. We're going to go out to dinner, but I'm not sure where we're gonna go yet. Do you have any suggestions?"

"That sounds like a lovely idea! I'm so excited to meet her! There's a nice restaurant that just opened up about 15 minutes away from you called Champs. I went there last week with a friend on our lunch break and it's amazing."

"Okay that sounds good! We'll all go to Champs then."

"Who else are you having? I'll make the reservations for us."

"It will be you, Amelia, Jai, Alexa, Brain, Scott, Tracy, Jones, Arron, and I."

"Alright I'll call now. I'll make the reservation for 10?"

"Yep! Sounds perfect!"

"Okay I'll see you then."

"Okay thank you mommy I love you."

"I love you too."

I hang up and turn to Alexa.

"Alright let's call everyone else." I say.

We called everyone else and now it's all set. Everyone can make it, reservations are made at Champs for 7pm, and Nonna and Grandpas house afterwards. I just hope tonight goes well...