47

Ariana

"Step back a few feet." Jai tells me, letting go of my shaking hand.

I do as he says and step back until I hit the wall, scaring myself.

Jai begins bashing at the wood door and within seconds, it's down.

"What the fuck?!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

"Who the fuck is in the house?!" Another familiar voice growls.

Jai grabs my shaking hand and quickly leads me down the stairs.

When we reach the bottom, two boys are standing there, both holding what looks like a whip. They're both wearing all black including black ski masks.

They don't need to take the ski masks off for me too recognize them. I already do and I know Jai does too.

Hayes Grier and Cameron Dallas.

I look behind them and what I see makes my heart race faster than before. My whole body shakes harder than it ever has. Tears well up in my eyes, slipping down my cheeks.

Amelia and Maya are chained to the wall by their wrists. They're stripped to their bra and underwear. They're both still pretty thin, even after recovery.

Maya is weakly struggling to break lose. As she wiggles around, I see her back is scratched up and bleeding, probably from rubbing against the brick wall as she tries to release herself from the heavy metal chains that are locked tight around her wrists. Her nose is bleeding and her cheek is cut open. Her left eye is black and blue and her forehead has a gash on it that is bleeding. Her stomach is bright red, blistered, and bleeding in some places. The gash on her leg from when her mom threw the glass at her is broken open and I see the wrap on her wrist has blood seeping through which means her cuts have been broken open too.

I then look over at Amelia and my heart drops to the pit of my stomach and I quickly take in a breath of air.

The way she is hanging from the chains makes her look lifeless. Both of her eyes are black and blue. Her nose is also bleeding and I see blood on her forehead. Her chin has a cut on it and her elbows are scraped up. Her left wrist is bleeding and her stomach is the same as Maya's, possibly worse. Her legs are bruised and her knees look like she fell down and skinned them. Her thighs have cuts on them, they look like self harm cuts. I can see the back of her ankles are bleeding too.

"JAI! ARIANA!" Maya yells, starting to slowly give up on fighting the chains.

"Shut up you fat slut!" Hayes screams at her, pissing me off.

"Hayes and Cameron. You fucking bastards." Jai growls, letting go of my hand and clenching his fists.

"Aw, look who came to protect their 'daughter' and her friend." Hayes says, putting air quotes around daughter.

I see Amelia's eyes beginning to close. I run over to her, before the boys can stop me.

"Amelia. Amelia baby. Keep your eyes open!" I cry, shaking her as best I can.

"A-Ariana?" She whispers, barely audible.

"Yes, I'm here love. I'm here. Stay with me baby. Come on. Keep your eyes open! Please keep your eyes open!" I beg through tears, fumbling to find my phone which I realize I left in the car.

"Jai, last I heard, you hate Amelia. You never cared about her. You never even wanted her." Cameron lies.

"W-what? J-Jai you don't w-want m-me?" Amelia stutters quietly.

I turn around and look at Jai. I've never seen him look so pissed.

"I would never fucking say that!" He screams at Cameron, punching him hard in the face.