11

• Jai •

"I'll be right back!" I say to Amelia and then run out of the room.

I run down the hall, quietly tip toe past mine and Ariana's room so she doesn't know I'm getting her makeup, and then run to her bathroom. I gather all her makeup and then go back to Amelia's room.

"Back!" I say, my voice filled with excitement.

"Let's go sit in front of the mirror" I say.

"Okay." She says and we go and take a seat.

I begin going through Ariana's makeup trying to determine what is for what. The only thing I can recognize is blush and this stuff that looks like fake tan...

I twist the top off of something and pull out the stick part. I looks like an eyebrow brush (mascara) I close it back up. We'll save that for later...

"Okay so... let's start you off with some of this fake tan..." I say squirting some of it onto my hand. I moved closer to her and start to put it on her face. Hmm I'm not too bad at this.

After I finish, I put a little blush on her cheeks.

"Alright... next we're going to use the eyebrow brush." I say taking out the stick that reminds me of eyebrows.

"Jai... I don't think that's for eyebrows..." She says giggling.

"Trust me, I know what I'm doing." I assure her.

As soon as I'm about to start her eyebrows Ariana walks in.

"JAIDON DOMENIC MATTHEW BROOKS! What on earth are you about to do to her eye brows?!" Ariana asks me.

"Darken them duh..." I tell her

"That's for her eyelashes mush." She tells me.

She then walks over and takes it out of my hand and closes it back up.

"Hey!" I wine.

"Don't worry I've got it from here. You can watch." She tells me.

"Fine." I mumble and give her a pouty face.

I hear her and Amelia giggle.

I then watch as Ariana does Amelia's makeup. Not too heavy, yet not too light. Perfect.

"So how do I look?" Amelia asks us.

"Beautiful!" I tell her.

"Gorgeous!" Ariana says.

She looks down for a moment and then back up.

"Thank you." She whispers.

"You're welcome." Ariana and I both say.

"Alright Jai why don't you and Amelia go downstairs and watch tv or something while I do my makeup." Ariana says.

"Okay! Come on Amelia!" I say excitedly.

"Coming." She says.

I give Ariana a kiss and we go downstairs to watch tv.