20

• Amelia •

The boys and I wait outside the store for Ariana.

Suddenly she comes rushing out.

"That was close, let's go." She says.

We all run through the mall and outside to the cars.

"Meet you at home." Beau says as he, Skip, and James get in the sports car.

Frankie pops the trunk and puts the bags in next to Ariana's suitcases and my little bag.

"Alright get in guys." Frankie says unlocking the doors.

We all get in and Frankie pulls out and begins to drive. I'm exhausted. I lay my head on Jai's shoulder and begin to think.

I wonder if Ariana and Jai are really going to put me into treatment. Do I want to get better? No. Will I try to get better? I dont know..maybe. I know Ariana and Jai are really upset and broken over this which makes a little part of me want to get better. I want to see them happy. They deserve to be happy. I wonder if I talk to Ariana about all of this, she won't make me go into treatment. Maybe she can just help me eat by giving me confidence and being supportive and being here for me along with Jai. I'll ask her later...

A couple minutes later, we pull into the drive way. Beau, Skip and James beat us home and were already in their swim trunks. And must I say that damn my uncles are pretty sexy! Too bad I can't date any of them...

"WHO'S READY FOR A POOL PARTY?!?!" Skip yells.

"ME!!!!!" I yell back.

I grab my new bikini out of the trunk and we all run inside. We're greeted by the pups.

"Hi babies!" I say and they jump on me. I pet them for a minute and then go to the kitchen where James is.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask him.

"Right over there." He says, pointing to it.

"Thanks" I say and I go in and change.

When I come out, the boys and Ariana are all sitting in the kitchen ready to go. Ariana is wearing a bikini with a light purple top and black bottoms. She has the most amazing figure in the world. I'm not gonna lie, I'm jealous. I wish I was her. I brush it off.

"You guys have swim suits here?" I ask Frankie and Ariana confused.

"Yep! You never know when we might go swimming at this house!" Ariana says.

I laugh.

"Ready?" Luke asks.

"Yes!" I say excitedly.

We all go to the back. Luke and James hold hands like little girls and jump right in. Skip and Jai follow after them. And Frankie does a 'diva' looking jump. This leaves Beau, Ariana and I outside the pool.

"Fuck! It's cold!" Luke says.

James picks him up like a baby.

"Hush little Lukey don't say a word, James is gonna by you a mocking bird." James sings.

Ariana and I are standing by the edge when all the sudden we're pushed into the pool.

"Gotcha!" Beau yells and then jumps in.

Once he's above water I grab onto him and get on his back.

"DUDE ITS FREEZING!" I yell.

"Haha I know!" he laughs.

I look at Ariana and she's shivering. Jai goes over and picks her up the way James is holding Luke. He hold her close and she kisses his check.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! No more PDA! Get a room please!" Skip yells.

Ariana giggles.

"Sorry!" she says.

I notice Frankie disappeared. All of the sudden, he's on the porch squirting Beau with a squirt gun.

"WHERE'D YOU FIND MY GUN?!" Beau asked.

"Let's just say you're not a very good hider!" Frankie says as he starts squirting all of us.

I see James run inside. About 5 minutes later, he comes out with a huge bin of water balloons.

"WATER BALLOON FIGHT!" He yells.

We all start throwing water balloons at each other until they're all gone. By the time it's over, it's already 9pm. We all grab towels and wrap up.

"So who wants dinner?" Beau asks.

Oh shit. I start panicking. I look at Ariana and Jai. They look at each other and Jai nods to Ariana.

"I need a minute with Amelia." She says.

"Umm okay?" Beau says.

She waves me to come inside. She brings me into the kitchen and we both sit down.

"Will you eat?" She asks me.

I shrug.

"I guess. I don't think I really have a choice." I say.

She takes my hand.

"You're strong Amelia. You're going to recover." She tells me.

"About that..." I say but trail off.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"I was... I was wondering if uh... do I have to go to treatment? Can't you and Jai just help me? I mean... you've helped me for all these years before we even met..." I stutter.

"You know Amelia I was actually thinking the same thing." She tells me.

"Really?" I ask her surprised.

"Yes. I don't want to have to put you into treatment because I love you and I wanted to see if maybe first I can help you. We're going to go to the doctor and see what he says. But listen, if he says that you need treatment, that's what we're going to have to do. I just want you better." She says as tears well up in her eyes.

This is when it hits me. I don't have a choice. I need to recover. I can't go on seeing my idol sad. If she's sad, I'm going to be sad, Jai is going to be sad, and her fans are going to be sad. I have to recover.

"Okay." I say.

She wipes the tears out of her eyes.

"Okay." She whispers.

We get up and go back outside.

"Okay, we're ready." Ariana says.

"Can we get pizza? " James asks.

"Yes!" Everyone agrees.

"Order me a salad though." Ariana says.

"Okay." James says pulling out his phone and dialing the number to Romeos Pizza.

We all go inside and James orders. I can't believe I'm about to eat pizza. I'll be okay. Everything will be okay.