44

Ariana

I grab my car keys off the counter, still shaking.

"Where are we going?" Amelia asks.

"To get rid of the rest of this." I reply.

The truth is, I'm not exactly sure where we're going to get rid of these. It's midnight and I'm not sure where to dispose of these at midnight. All I know is they need to be out of my house and out of Amelia's reach.

I lead them to the front door, the box still in my hand. I open the door and they step out the door way. I check to make sure it's locked and then I shut it behind me. Amelia and Maya get in the back seat of the car and I get in the drivers seat. I start the car and pull out.

We drive around for a good 30 minutes as I try to think of some where to get rid of these. It's pitch black out and the streets are basically empty except a few cars every now and then.

I glance at the digital clock on the radio. 12:30am. I wonder if the boys talked to Nash yet...

-

• Jai •

When Beau gets back from helping whoever called him earlier, it's midnight. Everyone except for Nash has left.

"Dude I think I'm gonna get going." Nash says to me.

"Just wait until Beau gets home. He'll be here in a few minutes and we all know he'll be pissed if you leave without him being here." I say, trying to convince him to stay.

"Fine, fine. I'll wait for Beau." He agrees.

The boys and I stall Nash while waiting for Beau. I look at the clock on my phone. 12:00am.

The front door opens and Beau walks in.

"Sorry I'm late! There was an accident on the freeway. Drunk driver coming home from a party. He totaled the lady's car." He tells us.

I can tell he's lying.

"Nah, no worries man. I'm about to head out, just wanted to stay to say goodbye." Nash tells him.

"Alright well we'll walk you out." Beau says, giving me a small nod.

We all go outside to Nash's car which is parked outside our open garage door.

"Thanks for having me guys, I'll see you soon." He says.

He gives Beau, Skip, James, and I all a "bro hug."

Finally, he tries to give Luke a hug, but is taken by surprise when Luke grabs him and gets him into a head lock.

That wasn't part of the plan...

"Dude! Let me go! What the fuck?!" Nash yells.

"This is what you fucking get for touching Amelia!" Luke screams at him.

"LUKE!" I yell, scared of what is going to happen to my twin.

Luke knees Nash in the stomach and then he breaks free from the head lock Luke had him in.

"That little bitch." Nash says through clenched teeth.

He balls his right fist and swings at Luke. He punches him in the face repeatedly until his nose is bleeding. Luke tries to fight back, but Nash kicks him in the stomach, causing him to stumble backwards and smack his head on the cement. He doesn't move.

James, Skip, and Beau all try to go after Nash, but I stand completely frozen, shocked by what he had just done to my twin.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT!" James yells, grabbing Nash by his arms.