#01

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Love. Something that makes us either the happiest or the saddest person. Someone once said 'Being in love is the greatest feeling in the world'.

Ever since you were a teenager, you've always dreamed about finding the Mr. Right. The one who would do anything for you and you would do the same. And you never expected to find that someone so soon.

Min Yoongi.

You've known him since high school, although you weren't that close. You've seen him around school almost every day. Him, being two years older than you, explained the fact of why you didn't have any classes together.

It would be a lie if you had to say you didn't find him interesting. He had this dark and mysterious aura around him. He didn't have many friends back then — neither did you — so his aura kept some people away from him. Nobody really bothered him, except for some girls who found him mysterious and wanted to get to know him. Or something else. He'd always stare at them darkly, although politely saying he's not interested. Even though you found him mysterious just like other girls, you never had any guts to actually speak to him. He fascinated you in the weirdest way possible. He could care less for any girl in the school, he was always doing his own thing.

You both officially met when his best friend, Jung Hoseok, introduced you to him. He was the same age as Yoongi. How did you know him? It's easy. Everyone knew Jung Hoseok in your school. He was the sunshine and social butterfly of the school. Completely opposite aura coming from him, making him well-known in the whole school.

You still remember Yoongi's dark eyes looking at you, greeting you with a quiet 'Hello'. He wasn't extroverted, like his best friend. You suddenly got to spend more time with both of them. You all created this small group of friends. You learned way more about Yoongi than you've ever expected. He wasn't scary or cold, like how many people from your school often described him. He just wasn't in everyone's faces. Coming from a wealthy family caused him to live with big pressure on his back, which he got from his family. Them, wanting to have a perfect son who will be able to take over his dad's company.

Spending more time with them, especially with Yoongi, made you realize just how much you like his persona. His kindness whenever one of you needed some help with something, made you like him even more. Yoongi was very thoughtful — just like whenever he always brought some food with him whenever you all hangout at someone's home. You both started to pay more attention to each other and just like that, you fell in love. You both did. With your first dates and kisses you couldn't be happier. Yoongi and Hoseok graduating didn't almost affect your life. You still got to spend your time with them pretty often.

The same thing kept going on in college. The only difference is that you all became adults. Parties increased in your plans but other than that, nothing changed.