#11

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Your blood runs cold as you run through hospital's hallways with bare feet, your heels secured in tight grip in your hands. Some of the patients are looking at you as if you're some crazy woman, the rest of them give you a pitiful look at the sight of your state. When the lady behind the desk doesn't give you any further information about your husband's state, you're left shaking on one of the waiting's chair.

'Please sit down, we'll have someone with you in a moment'

You had the urge to rip that woman's head off for not telling you any details.

Your stomach dropped as soon as you heard the woman who called you to inform you about the accident. You've never worried about someone your entire life like you do right now, not knowing if he's even alive. Nobody tells you anything, your hands shaking as you hide your streamed face from the sight of doctors, nurses and patients.

There are so many questions running in your head, that you feel an approaching headache once the adrenaline dies down slightly.

What are you going to tell Jehu? Your poor little Jehu.

What are you going to do without Yoongi?

All these thoughts just make you whimper into your hands, as you feel a mascara clinging to your palms. All you want for him is to be okay.

"Mrs. Min?" The manly voice calls out to you, your head snaps upwards right away as you quickly scurry onto your bare feet.

The man is wearing a white coat with baby blue scrubs, enough to tell you that he's a doctor. You look at him, waiting for him to say something but he questionably looks at you. Understanding he wants to confirm you're the one who he's looking for you, you quickly nod.

"Y-yes, that's me." you confirm and he gives you a faint smile, before he motions for you to follow him.

"The car accident wasn't so severe, luckily nothing too bad happened on both parts. Your husband and the other driver ended up slightly bruised but we've done all the mandatory examinations. I still have to properly look at the x-ray result of your husband's head, just in case, but other than that he's completely fine and stable."

You're rushing after him, listening to his words as you let out a shaky breath that you didn't even know you were holding. Just knowing he's alive without any major injuries is enough to calm down your nerves, but you can still hear your heart violently thumping against your ribcage.

"Your husband gave us a hard-time, I can tell you that." he tells you with an amused chuckle, slowing down his pace and you do the same.

Frowning, you wipe your eyes. "What do you mean?" you ask confusingly, wondering what happened.

"Well, we had to do a x-ray and blood test but he kept refusing, saying he has a date." he explains, chuckling at the memory of your husband trashing his hands around, disagreeing with medical staff of doctors and nurses.