#05

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Usually, he pays attention to every word his partners and employees are saying — making sure he knows everything about his business and the new deal which is in the process of making. But he can't seem to stay focused on his partners' words when you're sitting right next to him.

Your legs are crossed, the short skirt allowing him to see your naked legs under the table. Fuck summer. If you'd just worn stockings, he wouldn't be so affected by the sight of your naked skin. But then again — he probably would. His eyes slowly trail to your face. Your eyes are focused on the papers in your hand as you're taking notes. Your blouse isn't too revealing but he can still see your collarbones shining under the natural light in the room. Silver necklace with a small heart in the middle is decorating your neck and he finds it too hard not to stare into your cleavage.

He gulps shifting on his chair praying none of those people in the meeting room noticed his shameless staring. From the corner of his eye he can hear a small puff leaving your lips causing him to give you a glance. You swipe your hair onto the side, revealing even more skin which causes him to clear his throat. He looks around the conference room, everyone's eyes stuck to the papers — fortunately for him.

"Hey, are you okay?" you whisper his way, causing him to look at you once again.

This time he looks into your eyes filled with concern as you slightly lean towards him causing him to catch a glance at your white lacy bra. Your slightly parted lips look delicious, what seems like an invitation for Yoongi to touch them. He quickly looks away, frustrated by his own thoughts. He knows you're beautiful and hot. He married you. Even though it's not the reason why he married you, but of course he feels attracted to you. He wouldn't marry someone who he isn't attracted to.

"I'm fine." he mumbles, his eyes shifting to one of his partners who is still talking about their new deal but Yoongi doesn't seem to be listening to him.

He places his hand onto the wooden table in a fist, clenching it hard trying to focus. This is why he never wanted you to work with him. He knew you'd be a big distraction. But to be fair, he's the one who proposed it. The thought of you working with Minho didn't sit well with him.

"Are you sure? You want some water?" you try again, causing him to glare at you. You roll your eyes leaning back onto your chair listening to the man who's talking.

"–so what do you think, Mr. Min?" The man asks, definitely older than Yoongi but he still talks with full respect to him. He knows what kind of position Yoongi holds.

"I think we should continue this in our next meeting. Thank you everyone for coming, my wi–assistant will email you the details of the next meeting." he says standing up while buttoning his suit.

Everyone looks at him with a slight shock but still stands up, greeting him back. A slight amused smile was about to appear on your lips when he caught himself, almost referring to you as his wife. He's unfocused, something you haven't seen in him, well ever.