#14

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Your heels click against the marble floor, blending with the sound of everyone pacing around the company doing their job and daily tasks. Every employee, or perhaps you should say colleague, is greeting you as soon as they see you. You greet them back, a wide smile spread from ear to ear is plastered on your lips as you make your way to Yoongi's office. The man himself is the reason why you're showing a glow of happiness at his employees – the memories from the weekend are safely engraved in your mind, causing you to feel all giddy inside.

It was only today when Yoongi woke up earlier and went to work without you. In other cases, you'd be probably slightly mad at him for doing that. You usually go together but the note on your nightstand explained it all.

'Wanted you to sleep longer since we didn't get much sleep last night ;)'

Just the fact that the actual Min Yoongi wrote a winking smiley face caused you to stupidly giggle. He has taken care of everything, which means taking Jehu to his mother who's babysitting him. There is still that weird feeling in the pit of your stomach at the slightest mention or thought of her. You know it's just a matter of time when Yoongi is going to talk to her. You both discussed you want to do it together, which you would rather not, but you also feel like you need to be there. Deep down you know, one of the reasons you want to be there is, so you can see Yoongi's reaction and attitude of breaking down the news to his mother.

Anyway, as much as your body wanted to stay in your huge bed and take Yoongi's note as a way of you staying home a little bit longer, you've decided to eat and go straight to work. There aren't any messages or missed calls from your husband, only that one from the morning where he informs you of taking Jehu to his parents' house.

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Min." Jimin stops his rapid walking through the hall, an iPad clutched in his hands as he smiles at you warmly.

"Jimin, I told you to call me by my name." you remind her, playfully rolling your eyes as he giddily chuckles looking down for a moment, almost seeming to be shy and embarrassed.

"Sorry, still trying to get used to it." he apologizes, but you automatically wave him off with a light chuckle.

"Do you know if he has someone there?" you ask him, pointing towards the door of your husband's office.

He slightly cocks his head to the side, thinking it through but he only shrugs. "Sorry, I don't know. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind you coming in. You're probably the only person here who can go there without knocking." he jokes, a playful smirk decorating his plump lips causing you to laugh at that.

He's onto something but you still wouldn't want to intrude his job, or if he has someone important there. He usually holds meetings in the conference room, one of the many, but you know he tends to invite very important business partners into his office for more privacy and hostility.