#15

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

It's almost comical how many times you've been in this house and you still feel like it's your first time being here. The place looks exactly the same, without an ounce of dirt, filled with the incredible scent of roses. Mrs. Min loves flowers and plants, hence her huge garden in the backyard and the beautiful plants in almost every corner of the room. It makes her house look much more alive and even though you've never admitted this, she inspired you to get yourself a few plants as well. Unfortunately, you can barely take care of plants without it slowly dying. It's another thing she used to comment whenever she came around, scolding you for not taking care of your plants.

Another thing and quality she can use against you, making you look unsuitable for her only precious son.

"It's so good to see you!"

You look at Mr. Min, slowly making his way to you before he envelopes you in a crushing hug. You're surprised by the sudden touch, not expecting such warm welcoming – especially when his wife barely greeted you before she hugged Jehu and her son. You hug him back, smelling his faint cologne he likes to use on his gray shirt.

The man looks just the same, maybe more relaxed, and it's not just because of his outfit. He's wearing jeans with a polo shirt, unusual sight since you remember him wearing suits all the time. When he used to run the company, he couldn't be seen wearing sweatpants and since he spent most of his time there, it required him to wear elegant and prestigious clothes. Just like Yoongi does now.

Although, he's not wearing a suit while visiting his parents, and he was the one who told you to wear something comfortable. He wears black jeans with a button up, a nice change and sight for your eyes. As much as you find him hot wearing his suits, you almost forgot how he can pull off anything and look fucking hot.

"Hey, Mr. Min. How are you?" you smile at him once he pulls away, appreciating his warm welcoming.

You're barely five minutes here, and Mrs. Min managed to make you feel unwelcome and unwanted with her brief greeting and cold eyes. She barely looked at you, her full attention on her grandson that happily runs toward his grandfather.

"I'm good," he answers, eyes averting to your son who yells cheerfully at him. "Here's my Jehu!" he squats down, just in time to catch your jumping son who giggles, hugging his grandfather.

Mr. Min stands up, grimacing with his hand on lower back while he holds Jehu with his other arm.

"Don't pick him up when your back hurts." Yoongi scolds him, frowning at his father who just rolls his eyes and waves him off, bouncing Jehu in his arms.

Well, you definitely know where he gets his attitude from.

Your nerves get the best of you, your mind elsewhere when you feel Yoongi's hand on your lower back causing you to jump. He frowns in confusion, slowly leading you toward the dining table with a question in his eyes, but you can't bring yourself to look at him.