#02

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

He fucked up.

He can't wrap his head around about what he has done. As soon as he imagined you pregnant again with a swollen belly, your breasts filled with milk, he lost it. There was just something about you making him feel a different kind of arousal. Your cheeks getting a little bit chubbier and you gaining some weight while having that pregnancy glow — he loved it all. Even though he never thought he's ready to raise a kid.

The hell, he doesn't even know what to do with himself sometimes. He knew kids would come naturally with the marriage. But he definitely hasn't accepted it to come so soon, not when both of you never planned it. He barely had any time left with you, not to mention another person in your lives. He felt like he couldn't do it, like he'll fail as a father and the baby wasn't even born yet. Being the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Seoul is the biggest responsibility he ever had to hold. But now his responsibility changed — a baby, his baby coming into his and yours lives.

The night you announced to him that you're pregnant, made his head spin. It's not like he didn't want the child — he simply wasn't ready. Trying to balance his work and you into his life was already too much.

You nervously fumbled with your fingers around the sheets, hearing his keys rustle following with a quiet tud singalizing he had put them in the usual spot — on the small chest of drawers in the corridor. You could feel dried tears on your cheeks, the new ones threatening to fall. You gulped shutting down your eyes. Hearing the sound of water and shutting off the shower door made you calm down your breathing. You looked at the clock on your phone laid on the nightstand beside your side of the bed. 2:03am. You spent your whole day crying, thanking for the first time for not receiving calls from Yoongi. Simple messages informing you that he has some important meetings were enough for you. If he heard your voice — he could immediately tell that you were crying. He knows you like his own shoes, the hell even better.

Hearing the water getting turned off, you bit into your lip. You closed your eyes, pretending like you were sleeping. Soon enough, you could feel the bed dip. His warm body immediately pressed into you, the amazing smell of his shower gel hitting your nose. His lips pecked your neck.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" he asked quietly, his voice sounding so tired and raspy after the whole day in the meetings. His arm is thrown around your body, fingers lightly caressing your stomach. Stomach, where your baby is growing.

The big lump in your throat was threatening to get noticed, you painfully swallowed it. "I couldn't sleep." you answered honestly, your voice just as tired and worn off like Yoongi's. You're thankful it was absolutely dark in your bedroom, so he couldn't see the bags under your eyes and eyes red and puffy from all the crying.

He nuzzled his nose into your neck, inhaling the sweet scent of yours. He missed you so much. The guilt eating him alive from the lack of attention he gave you today. He always made sure to at least call you.