#13

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

There's almost a complete darkness in Jehu's room, other than the small night light in the shape of moon, but you can still make out his small form in the bed. Automatically smiling, you want nothing more than to go up to him and kiss his chubby cheeks.

As if Yoongi could read your mind, he gently wraps fingers around your wrist and tugs you out of the room. "Come on, let him sleep." he whispers, glancing at your son for the last time before he leaves them ajar, just enough for you to hear him in case he'll have a nightmare.

When the two of you make it into your bedroom, you're quick to jump into taking a shower meanwhile Yoongi tells you he needs to check some emails. Unfortunately, you're left to shower alone and he didn't say he'll join you. So you take that time to properly wash out sweat and stink of sex on your skin.

Yoongi takes shower right after you, stopping you as you both bump into each other to give you a soft peck. Once he's all clean, he shuffles next to you as he pulls your body into his, lips pressed against your shoulder.

"Goodnight." he tells you, your body completely relaxed as you can't bring yourself to open your mouth, your mind already drifting away.

The last thing you acknowledge is Yoongi's lips on your cheek, a soft chuckle following right after before the tiredness completely knocks you out.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, you wake up with arms wrapped around your small frame with a body pressed against your back so tightly that you can barely move. The bedroom is filled with darkness and it takes your eyes a few seconds to fully adjust to it, chuckling when you turn around with your head and see Yoongi being pressed against you.

You can't see him properly, but you hear the light puffs escaping past his lips as you try to unwrap yourself from his hold. The dryness of your throat makes you crave for a glass of water and with a little bit of struggle, and faint complaints of Yoongi's sleepy grunt, you free yourself.

Your husband's face is pressed into your pillow, sleepily dreaming with a slight frown settled on his puffy face.

It makes your heart jump with luckiness because that's exactly how you feel. Lucky. If Yoongi hasn't felt the same way about you, you've no idea what you'd do. You'd be left with unrequited love. It took some time to realize how much you love him and want him as your husband in your life, but you're glad you've made up your mind.

The whole house is swallowed in darkness but you can still make out Hoseok's form laying on the couch, a thick blanket sprawled across his body, as you pass by through the living room. You'd usually turn some lights on, but since you don't want to disturb him sleeping, you're left in the darkness as you try to be as quiet as you can, while you pour yourself some water.

Standing in front of the sink and looking out of the window to admire the moon in the sky, you take that time to think. You don't want to, but you can't help yourself. It feels like a happy ending but there is just so much more the two of you need to talk about. You've both settled to stay together, not only for Jehu but for your love, but it hasn't solved all of the problems.