#03

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

You straighten up your baby blue dress for the last time before coming out of the bedroom. The house is filled with guests already, Yoongi with Jehu somewhere in the crowd. You come down the stairs, your eyes already on your son and husband.

Yoongi holds Jehu in his arms while talking to your mutual friend — Hoseok. He suddenly laughs loudly covering his mouth making you let out a soft chuckle. This guy...

You walk up to them while Hoseok spots you a few meters away. He stops talking as soon as he sees you, already stretching his arms for a hug. You giggle coming to his outstretched arms. He pulls you to his chest tightly while slightly swaying your body.

"Here's my favorite girl." he speaks before pulling away.

You grin at him teasingly punching his shoulder. "Hey, Hobi." you greet your friend before your eyes avert to Jehu.

He's smiling at you and you give him a little kiss on his chubby cheek. He giggles hiding his face into Yoongi's neck.

"You look beautiful," Hoseok compliments you and you let out a soft 'thank you'. He only smiles before he looks somewhere in the distance. "Yoongi, your parents are here." he says, causing Yoongi to turn around.

Both of you look at the front door seeing your parents-in-law. Mrs. Min looks perfect with a high bun showing off her sharp cheekbones. The eye makeup makes her look younger while covering the small amount of wrinkles she has. Even though this woman is a devil, she still manages to look good. Even you have to admit it. Mr. Min clings to her side, his arms lovingly around his wife's frame. It makes you wonder how he puts up with her.

"I'm going to greet them. Talk to you soon." he says before leaving with Jehu in his arms. He walks up to them to greet them and you roll your eyes before turning to Hoseok.

He chuckles at your reaction, nudging your shoulder.

"Still the same reaction, I see." he says amused while you only sigh, turning around to look at Mrs. Min hugging her son. Then she hugs your son, pinching his cheek a little bit and the little boy giggles loudly. Well, at least someone likes her.

"You know exactly why I'm like this." you mumble to your friend — all signs of amusement leaves his face and knowing looks crosses his features. He knows how Yoongi's mom can be. He was there when you cried on his shoulder about how bad she treats you.

"I saw the cake, it looks delicious." He changes the subject not wanting to let you feel sad. You look at the huge car cake, 'Jehu' written on it.

"Yeah, Yoongi went overboard with it." you tell him, making him raise his eyebrows in shock.

"Yoongi planned it? I thought you were the one who organized this." he tells you surprised and you nod.