#06

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

"You're hired." Yoongi's voice booms after a couple of minutes of silence in Taeho's ears as he widens his eyes in slight surprise.

He could see the way Yoongi looked at him when he stepped into his office for the first time. That look he gave him when they were still in high school. He hasn't changed one bit, his mysterious persona is still the same. Instead of his oversized hoodies and mostly black outfits, he switched to suit and tie.

"R-really?" Taeho can't help but still asks in case he's just messing with him.

But from what he can see, Yoongi is very professional. Although he's not sure about that anymore since he saw the two of you, coming out of his office while trying to straighten up your appearance. He isn't stupid. He can probably guess what the two of you were doing. Or, he's just wrong and doesn't think about it too much. It's not any of his business anyway.

"What? Are you underestimating my decision?" Yoongi's raspy voice calls out, sounding too rough to Taeho's ears.

This time, Yoongi is mentally cursing at Jimin for letting him choose the list of best candidates for the new position in the company. He never imagined Taeho would be one of them. Even if Yoongi doesn't say it out loud, his previous experiences are quite impressive. That's the only reason why he actually hired him.

"No, of course not!" Taeho is quick to say, causing Yoongi to look away, handing him some papers which Taeho takes a look at. A contract.

"You can still decide if you want to sign it, until tomorrow." he explains to him as he sorts other documents on his table.

"I can sign it right now, I don't mind." he says quickly, making Yoongi look at him for a brief moment.

Almost finding it too amusing how much he wants to work here. He just hopes it's for different reasons than the one which occurs in his mind.

"Very well, then." He says, handing him a pen. He signs it with one swift movement of his wrist, grinning happily at the few papers.

"You should've probably taken a good look at it before signing," he tells him, a professional tone evident in his rough voice.

Taeho widens his eyes once more. He feels so stupid for signing it just like that.

"But don't worry, there's nothing wrong with it. Here's the copy, you can read it later." he tells him, handing him a copy of the contract.

He takes it with hesitant hands, starting to feel too small in front of Yoongi. He forgets the fact that he has known him since high school and the kid who everyone thought was mysterious and was talking about, is standing right in front of him. But he's not just a boy anymore. He's the CEO of a very successful company.

"I trust you," Taeho speaks. "That's why I signed it. And I'm very excited to be working here. This is completely different from the places I've worked at."