#04

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Your back collides with the wall causing you to gasp into Yoongi's lips at the harsh impact.

"Shit, I'm sorry." he mumbles into your mouth as you kiss him roughly.

His hands grips your thighs even more roughly and you know it'll bruise later but you don't care. You tighten your legs around his waist as he continues to suck the soft skin of your neck. His lips are slightly chapped, but they feel soft nevertheless.

"Where do you want me to fuck you, huh?" he asks against your skin as he grazes his teeth around your earlobe and you whimper.

Spending your whole honeymoon with making love and fucking — this is not what you expected. The first thing both of you would do when coming home — to jump at each other with lust filled your bodies and senses. Your suitcases are not unpacked, sitting in the corridor how you've left them as soon as you closed the front door.

"Anywhere, fuck me anywhere." you almost beg, looking straight into his dark, lust filled eyes causing him to smirk.

He attaches you from the wall, still holding you in his arms as they're protectively around your frame. He walks to your big kitchen, as he occasionally kisses your collarbones or lips. He puts you on the island counter, the cold surface hitting your cold thighs but you're too hot thanks to Yoongi to feel the need to shiver. It's like your skin is burning with lust and a need to feel satisfaction.

He undresses you from your casual white T-shirt with black sweatpants which you've worn to the airport. You fumble with his belt, taking it off — the sound of belt clicking followed by hitting it the floor echoes throughout your kitchen, but it's long forgotten as your loud breaths mingle together. He's taking his T-shirt, his pale skin slightly tanned.

"I love your skin," you comment truthfully, admiring the way it looks so smooth and clean. He chuckles at your comment, slightly shaking his head. "I'm serious," you say, grabbing his face, your wedding ring shining as you see it. "I really hope our future kids will inherit your looks." you continue as he laughs, his eyes crinkles at the end and a gummy smile decorating his already perfect face.

"We just got married, like, a month ago. Already dreaming about kids?" he asks amusingly as he dives his head into your collarbones sucking your skin there.

His fingers graze over your bra stripes as he pulls them down causing it to fall from your shoulders. He pulls one cup down, revealing your perky breasts with an already hardened nipple.

"Of course, but not right now." you breathe out as his thumb grazes over your hardened nipple. He looks up at you through his eyelashes, stopping his movements for a moment.

"I can't wait for you to be pregnant with my baby, but until then, we'll have to wait." he says as he can't resist you, already sucking one of your nipples.