#10

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Endearing doe eyes are the first thing you see when your eyes flutter open. It takes you a few seconds to properly realize who's peering at you with an innocent gaze.

"Hey, love. You're awake?" Your voice is light, despite the raspiness and tiredness in it. You watch your son smile cutely, nodding his head while his disheveled black hair bounces. He wears his favorite yellow pajamas that he always insists on wearing to bed. The bright color makes his light skin pop and your heart warms, because he's beautiful and cute at the same time. The only thing that's right in your life, you think as he crawls to you.

He hugs you, putting his head on your chest as he cuddles to you. You wrap your arms around his small frame, heart burning from the cute gesture as you kiss him into his hair. They smell like the bubblegum shampoo you washed his hair with. When he pulls away, he simply sits on your stomach staring at you with his warm eyes. You smile, causing him to giggle and he quickly covers his mouth while his shoulders shake. Snorting, you find his dork morning attitude cute and amusing at the same time. His eyes move away from you, something else gaining his attention.

"Daddy sleepy?" he asks with the softest voice, his eyes widening slightly as he curiously stares at his father.

You follow his eyes, setting them on your husband's figure. He's still in his work clothes, his shirt completely wrinkled but he's deeply asleep to care about that. Not that he will probably care once he wakes up. Soft puffs leave his slightly opened mouth, the same sound you fell asleep to resounding in the bedroom. His dark hair is covering his forehead and falling into his eyes which are shut.

And suddenly at the sight of your husband, you're reminded of his slurred words from last night. He was drunk, maybe you shouldn't put too much thought into it but for some reason, that's the only thing that rings in your ears and head. Why was he insisting so much about you promising him you won't leave? Is he scared of losing you?

Probably not, when you remember his previous words about how he doesn't love you anymore. You can't really blame him, you said the same thing.

Your thoughts are interrupted with Jehu bouncing on your stomach, his weight on your stomach making an uncomfortable pressure. "Jehu..." you murmur, scolding him slightly.

Deciding that you won't get any more sleep, your son getting bored every second more and more, you place him on the mattress beside you while you stand up, grabbing your silky robe to cover your pajamas consisting of one of Yoongi's old beige t-shirts and your baby pink shorts. The floor under your feet feels cold and you quickly put your slippers on. You have to remind Yoongi to light up the fireplace.

Turning around, you notice Jehu crawling to Yoongi, pecking his nose slightly. The soft touch causes him to stir in his sleep, but he cuddles to his sheet, his lips smacking.