#08

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

Jehu is sitting down on his kid's foam carpet, you and Yoongi bought him, when he turned one, playing with his set of cars while you're cooking a vegetable soup. You should probably still rest but you can't really do anything and lay in bed while you're having a small kid at home. Plus it's nice having him back home even if he was away for only one day. Surprisingly, it's day four of Yoongi's unspeakable holiday he took off.

Why? You're not sure since he never really explained the reason behind it and as you mentioned earlier, you're not going to suspect or overthink it. You're humming some tunes, listening to Jehu imitating car sounds. Your lips twitch in a slight smile listening to him.

"Shit..." There's Yoongi coming into the kitchen with the phone tightly in his hand as he furiously rubs his hair. He still wears his favorite black sweatpants and white shirt with a 'fear of god' slogan in the corner.

"Is everything okay?" you ask, your mouth full of carrot as you taste it causing you to hiss when the vegetable is too hot.

"Those idiots fucked something up," he says furiously, typing into his phone making you wonder if the screen hasn't broke from the harsh impact he's making with his fingers.

You check on Jehu praying he doesn't hear his father and his way of speaking, luckily, he still plays with his cars not paying attention to the both of you.

"Fuck, I knew I shouldn't have stayed at home!" Something about the way he says it with full regret and anger, you can't help but frown at him.

He looks at you and you can see in his eyes that he isn't regretting saying that. Feeling the bitter taste on your tongue, you bitterly snicker at him. "I never asked you to stay home, it was your decision." you remind him as calmly as you can in this situation.

"Wow, very grateful since I took care of you." he remarks with sarcasm causing you to glare at him. What the hell is wrong with him?

"I never asked you to!" You can't help but raise your voice at him and trash your hands a little. "I always thanked you, I don't know what you want from me." you shrug, shaking your head at him.

"Not to be a bitch." he simply answers and you gape at him. He can't be serious right now.

"And what are you? Huh? You came here angry for something that's not even my fault. Are you even listening to yourself?" you ask him, brows deeply furrowed as you stare at him.

"Are you?" he raises his voice this time.

None of you notice Jehu who stops playing, his small head turning towards you seeing the two of you in your heated argument.

"Just go, you're pissing me off." you wave at him turning back from him, stopping yourself from slapping him.

"Excuse me?" he exclaims loudly, not liking your behavior but he's the one who started.