#12

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

"No violent games, no candy before bedtime and please, please," you emphasize, "no bad words in front of him, okay?"

Hoseok grins as he blushes at your instructions, knowing what happened the last time he got to babysit your son. He mostly screwed up by playing Mortal Kombat with not even a two year old kid back then, who ended up crying the whole night because of the bad dreams the violent graphic game caused him.

He tries to avoid Yoongi's cold eyes, once you mentioned all the stuff he isn't supposed to do – as a warning.

"No bad words, right Jeje?" Hoseok asks, bouncing your son in his hold as he giggles and nods, completely oblivious about the meaning of it.

You know how explicit can Hoseok get whenever he feels irritated or simply just finds something funny. It's still a surprise he hasn't heard any swear words from you or Yoongi yet. You try to bite your tongue whenever he's around and surprisingly, Yoongi does the same.

Hoseok's reddened cheeks fade before he ends up grinning at you, the familiar glint in his eyes as he seems to be awfully happy about your date. He's been there from the beginning of your relationship, he knows this is a huge step for the both of you. And the actual fact that you both agreed to this date is a huge deal.

There were a few circumstances that happened, so you both had to reschedule it, hence the car accident. Luckily, Yoongi's face is without any scratches or permanent marks, so no one would be able to tell he had a car accident in the first place. His shoulder doesn't hurt anymore which was the biggest pain in the ass, as he called it.

"Don't worry, I'll manage. Now go and have fun." he says, happily swooping his hand at the both of you, trying to get you out of the house.

Chuckling, you walk up to them as you purse your lips at Jehu for a goodbye kiss. He gets the clue, leaning towards you which ends up with Hoseok holding him tighter so he wouldn't fall out of his arms. Jehu kisses your lips with a gentle touch of his small ones and it causes you to smile at his cuteness.

"Hobi will put you to bed tonight, okay love?" you tell him, reminding what the two of you were talking about earlier today.

The thing is, Jehu is always used to you reading him or simply being there with him as he falls asleep. Lately, he's been asking for his father and luckily, Yoongi gets home before Jehu's actual bedtime so he's able to make it and read something to him. You're kind of worried that he'll cry, even though he loves Hoseok and spending time with him. You know how cranky he gets before his bedtime, like almost every kid, especially at his age. He promised you and even happily clapped when you told him about Hoseok putting him to bed. Hopefully, everything will go as smoothly as it can.

And with a final nod from Jehu, you slightly relax despite your unstoppable worries even though you know he's in good hands. You're just being a mom right now.