Chapter 15: Roberto Makes His Entrance

**** Hiiii Guys! Did you enjoy my ONE-SHOT story? If you like, I could other couples too. Just comment whom you want me to do. Who knows? Maybe after "Love and Lucky", I could, maybe, try to create One-shots of the couple requested the most... By the way, thanks for all your support! I found out that my story has over 2300+ reads already. It's really a big deal for me, so *stands up and bows* Arigatou, my Nakama! >_

Hereeee's Chapter 15! ****

Scene: The Town of Floral

POV: Natsu's

It's been three hours since we've arrived at Floral. Lucy won't stop complaining about how her feet aches, Happy still keeps munching on a fish, then offered it to Charle. Gray was talking to Erza for a few minutes, then a few seconds later, I found him stripping off his shirt again. Wendy suddenly yelled, "Eeep!", and covered her eyes.

"Oi! Ice Pervert! Quit stripping in public!", I shouted as I threw a fireball at his butt.

Gray immediately got pissed (which was fine by me), and started heading towards my way. He quickly switched to his "Ice-make" stance and I started to prepare for my "Karyuu No Tekken" (Fire Dragon Iron Fist) technique when someone grabbed me by my ear, and Gray by the hair.

Erza gave us an angry glare and said, "If you still keep acting like this, I'm gonna SPANK you two in public!". We just stood there, unable to move. The only thing my mouth could mutter was, "A-aye!".

*Grumble* My stomach keeps emitting that sound. When was the last time I ate a full meal? Good thing Erza suggested that we should eat first before heading out to the designated place where we would meet our client.

We decided to eat at this "famous" restaurant in Floral called, "Paradise". Weird name. But they say it's really cheap there and what they serve are delicious. So we really had to try it out. But my instincts are telling me that it would be a bad idea to go through this... *Grumble* (-.-) I sighed, ignored my instincts and pushed the glass doors open.

Once we've entered the restaurant, my eyes couldn't believe what they're seeing...

"A BUFFET!!". Immediately, I started running towards it when Erza grabbed me by my scarf, saying "Not yet idiot!". (I can't help it! I'm really hungry). After that, a weird guy (I think he's the waiter... or something) showed up and lead us to the table. I don't know why, but he keeps eyeing on Lucy, then me. Then he would plant in his face a menacing smile. He gives me the chills, which was really annoying considering the fact that I am a FIRE mage.

"My! my! What a lovely lady you have here sir!", he said to me while holding Lucy's hand. We both blushed at what he said and replied, "WE'RE NOT TOGETHER!". To make matters worse, Happy suddenly giggled and shouted, "They liiiiiiike each other".

"Oh. Is that so? My apologies". While saying that, he was bowing continously, I thought his head was about to come off. "T-that's okay", Lucy replied with a smile. "No. No. No. I insist", Luigi said (I decided to name him Luigi 'cause he reminds me a lot of someone I knew). "As a way of apology, I would like you four to eat free at my restaurant! No extra charge would be given either".

I slammed my hand against the table. "You really mean that?". Luigi just nodded. "Alright! Come on Happy! Let's go pig out!!". Happy, who was behind me, replied, "AYE!"

Gray shouted, "Hey! Wait for me!" and started darting towards our way when he suddenly stepped on a banana peel and slipped. After that, he stood up, without any clothes (how the hell does he do that?) and said, "Geez, you should pick that up".

Luigi just ignored what he said, and keeps giving Lucy the weird stares (it's really starting to piss me off). After I finished picking up whatever I can from the buffet, I went to sit beside Lucy. "Hey Luce, do you notice that Luigi guy was eyeing at you the whole time?". Lucy gave me a confused face. "Luigi guy? Oh! You mean the manager of this restaurant. His name isn't Luigi, it's Roberto. And yeah, I noticed him giving me the creepy stares. And more importantly, he keeps on looking at my keys".

I looked over at the Roberto guy who was now carrying a tray that contains 7 glasses of... ice cream?

He set the tray down to our table and started serving the dessert to us. "From me, to you", was all he added. I noticed that each of the ice cream has a unique color. Erza and Gray got blue ones. I got the yellow one. Happy got the white one. Wendy has the violet one. Charle has the blue one and Lucy got the pink one. (author: *wink*)

"This looks delicious! Let's eat!", I exclaimed. I took a bite out of the yellow ice cream. Coolness ran down through my mouth. Suddenly my eyes felt very heavy. Am I getting sleepy? The last thing I saw was Roberto standing in front of me before my vision turned black.

Lucy's POV

I woke up just to find myself tied up on a chair. What the heck happened? The last thing I remembered was getting a bite from the ice cream that Roberto gave us... Ah! Roberto! That's it! I quickly checked to see if my keys were still with me. They aren't. I shouted, "HEEY!!! Show yourself! What have you done to my keys!? Give them back!"

Roberto appeared out of the shadows. His friendly smile apparently has been replaced with an evil grin.

The sight of him makes my blood boil. "You bastard! What have you done to my keys? And more importantly, where are my friends?". He waved his hand, and Erza, Gray, Happy, Charle, and Wendy appeared in front of me, unconsious. After that he threw my keys on the floor. I started sobbing. Roberto started laughing like a maniac, apparently being amused at the sight of me shedding tears. He then cleared his throat, saying...

"A difficult task, for the bravest of souls...

The reward will be worth it, but hear thy call...

To whoever accepts this, no one brings whom thy heart beats for...

Or else, it would be their own downfall... that is what the request says, right?".

I have no idea what he was talking about. Suddenly I felt two warm and muscular hands grabbing my neck, and keeps on squeezing it. I chocked, trying to grasp for air. I turned around to see... no! It can't be! But why? How?

"Natsu?!", I gasped.

He smiled a sinister smile. He's not the Natsu I used to know. "Hello, my dear Lucy. (Yup, he's really not Natsu. His way of speaking has changed) Please stay still, for I am doing you a favor. Either your life falls onto the hands of Roberto, which by the way, plans to torture you to death or on mine, which will only be quickly done".

After he spoke those words, I knew it would all be over. Life sure has its irony, eh? To be killed... by the hands of the one you love.

-End of Chapter 15-