Final Chapter: Be As One (Aftermath)

**** Hi minna! The time has finally come to end my fanfiction "Love and Lucky." Thanks for always supporting my story! I couldn't have done it without you guys... *sniffs*

Hey! Want a bonus? I've been thinking of an extra chapter called, "AYE SIR INTERVIEW" where we interview the stars of Fairy Tail. Sounds good? Comment if you want to... :D

Right now, enjoy the final chapter!~ ****

Scene: Fairy Tail Guild 

POV: Lucy's

"Minna! Let us celebrate the return of Lucy and our long-lost Lisanna!! Cheers to everyone!" The Master of Fairy Tail exclaimed as he raised a glass.

"Oohhhhh!!!" The rest of the guild cheered.

It really was nice to be back. No more kidnaps, no more fighting (Well, I'm not sure about it...). Just peace... and quiet...

"Oi! Natsu!! Give me back my shorts!" Gray said, while trying to cover up his uhh... 'private part' using a tray.

"Gray-sama still looks very handsome even without clothes." Juvia said, hearts forming on her eyes.

"Hey Happy!! Catch!" Natsu said as he threw Gray's short to the blue exceed.

"Aye Sir!" Happy exclaimed while flying happily around the guild, holding a pair of boxers.

"I've had enough of this... Ice make..." Gray prepared for his stance.

... Floor!" He said, turning the floor of the guild into slippery ice.

Every person who was dancing and doing something while standing up suddenly slipped and kept bumping into each other... Including me.

I shouted, "GRAY YOU IDIOOOOOT! Happy can fly!!" while falling on my belly and slipping.

"Hehe. Oops, my bad!" He said while dropping the tray which was the only cover for his naked body.

"Gray! Put on some clothes immediately!" Someone suddenly said.

The Ice-Make Mage already knew who ordered that, so he quickly grabbed his boxers from Happy and put it on immediately.

"Thank goodness for Erza." I said while trying to stand up.