Another Note from the Author~

Please read this:

A Story I Wanted To Share

Yaay! We have reached Chapter 10! This is a great acheivement for me as a writer on Wattpad.. *giggle*

Say readers, may I ask you something? (SPOILER ALERT! SORRY TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T READ THIS PART OF THE MANGA)

Have you noticed that in Chapters 261 and 273, Natsu Dragneel (my most favorite character in Fairy Tail and my dream guy... *oops, I changed the topic. sorry 'bout that. =_=), is slowly becoming a bit of a hentai? (T/N: Pervert)

I mean, on Chapter 261, he was the one who wanted to spy on the girls while taking a soak on the hot springs!! (I mean, he's literally the one leading Gray, Jet and Droy to spy on them) O.o

Good thing Erza stopped them before they could peek. (Phew!)

---

And in Chapter 273 (I don't know if you NaLu fans might get happy or somewhat irritated out of this; Me? I got sort of ... uhm .... kind of shocked and at the same time irritated), Erza asked Natsu what Lucy is doing...

He said she was taking a bath (I do that too, when I'm depressed, I take a loooong bath)

He asked if he should check on her. Elfman replied ABSOLUTELY NOT then Natsu said, Why?

Then his brain, like, loaded for three seconds. After that, he kind of blushed (I think in a bad way), and started to run to Lucy. Good thing Erza stopped him (again.. -_-)

All I know is, when I saw these parts, my life completely turned UPSIDE DOWN! Oh, well. Natsu will always still be my favorite character, and I will still always support NaLu.

I just wanted to share to you guys what I've realized. PLEASE! NO HATING ON NATSU-KUN! He's still a good guy who cares for his nakama (and even more for Lucy. XD), but I think he's got a teeny-weeny perverted side of him..

I don't know.. but this is my point of view. (Or maybe the reason why Natsu is doing this because he would like to PRANK Lucy, or something)

That's all I have to say. Thanks for reading this! And thank you for supporting my story! To me, all of you will always be a member of Fairy Tail!! *Stand, Bow, Aye!*

With Much Love,  

MsBiancaDragneel

P.S: Sorry for doing this! >_<