Chapter 26: Natsu vs. Lisanna

**** CIAOSSU my nakama!~ Guess what time it is? YEP, SUMMER BREAK! \(^O^)/ I can finally update anytime I want to. Yeah!~ So please keep supporting my story, and I would always try to do my best.

ANOTHER ROUND OF DEDICATION!! Just answer tge question below and the first one to get it wins. Are you ready? Ok. Here we gooooooo...

"In the anime, what exact words did Lucy told Natsu while she was being crushed by Kain Hikaru?"

hint: _ _ ' s a _ w _ _ _ m _ _ _ f u _ w _ e _ _ e ' _ _ t o _ _ _ _ _ r.

First one to get it right will earn a dedication + shoutout from me on the next chapter!

Enjoy Chapter 26! ****

Scene: Krowen Castle

POV: Natsu's

"Lisanna?"

I couldn't believe my eyes! Lisanna... is alive?

Before I can even make one step, she suddenly attacked me with her claws. Luckily, it missed by an inch.

"What's wrong Lisanna? Why are you attacking? Don't you remember? It's me Natsu, your childhood friend."

Still, no response.

"You fool! She won't listen to you. Look at her eyes," Amartus told me.

He's right! Lisanna's eyes. They're totally blank. As if like all the memory she had, the people she cared for... everything, gone. Erased.

"Damn you Amartus! Give Lisanna back!" I growled furiously.

"Mufufu~ Only on one condition. You must... beat her in a magic duel," Amartus' eyes suddenly sparked with delight. "Ohoho. This will be fun! Both childhood friends battling it out for blood. I wonder how far would each of you go?" he said.

"Do you think you can fool me in doing something like that? I don't think so..." I replied.

"Very well. If you want Lisanna to stay like this, then I won't argue with you, Dragon Slayer," he stated.

I looked over at Lisanna again. Even if she's brainwashed, I could tell that she's in a lot of pain. I took a deep breath then faced Amartus. "You're ON!"

Amartus smiled. "Excellent..."

"But promise me one thing, if I win... you give Lisanna back to us," I added. He simply nodded.

"Now, let the game... begin!" With a snap of his hand, the castle disappeared and me and Lisanna were now standing in a forest. I thought it was just an ordinary forest but slowly I realized that this was the very forest that me and Lisanna used to play back when we were little.

All that daydreaming made me forget that I was battling it out with someone. Because after that, someone behind me shouted "Magic Take Over! Animal Soul: Half-bird"

A pair of talons suddenly scratched my back. "Arrrrggghhhh!!!!"

I spotted Lisanna flying over the distance. I quickly went to her and attacked. "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

She quickly evaded it, but I followed up with a Fire Dragon's Roar. Her wings got scorched and she was forced to land. Before she was able to transform into something else, I charged at her. "Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!!"

Direct hit! Lisanna screamed in agony. I don't want to hurt her, but I had no choice.

She shot a murderous glare at me and suddenly chanted "Animal Soul, Penguin!" and crushed me (sat on me). I feel like I was being squished by an elephant. I couldn't breath, I couldn't move. But I won't... give up!!

I amied at the ground and did a Fire Dragon's Roar pointing below. The pressure of the attack caused Penguin Lisanna to rise up, and up and up, and up. She keeps flapping her little wings to keep her from falling. If weren't in a grave situation, I could've laughed until I pissed my pants.

"Time to end this." I jumped to where I was standing and headed in Lisanna's direction. "Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist!!"

My last attack did the trick. Lisanna fell down unconcious to the ground. The scenery changed and we were back in the castle. A pair of hands applauding echoed from the distance.

"Very nice! Very nice! I truly enjoyed that! You may have her back. She's already useless to me." Amartus waved his hand and Lisanna came sliding on the ground. I picked her up and laid her next to Lucy.

"But... the celestial maiden is mine to keep," Amartus added.

That's enough to make me boiling mad! Because after he said that, I turned around and attacked him with all my might. Punching him with my flaming fists. "You have to go through me first before doing that, bastard! Leave Lucy alone!!"

Amartus fell on the ground. "Oh my, it seems you have strong feelings towards her. And yet, you're too dense to notice it..."

I raised an eyebrow. "Just what the hell do you mean by that?"

He sighed. "Oh well, the day wouldn't even come when you'll be able to admit your true feelings toward this girl, because I'm going to kill you. Right here... right now..."

He raised his Pharaoh's staff, I positioned myself in attack mode.

I smiled at him. "Let's go bastard! I'm all fired up!!"

-End of Chapter 26-