Chapter 11: Surprises In Store

**** I love the word, NAKAMA! Other than it means "friend", it has a nice tune. Like a good song in my head. So starting from now on, I'll call my readers my NAKAMA. Another reason is that while I was listening to "Boys Be Ambitious!!" (10th Ending of Fairy Tail) by Hi-Fi Camp, I heard the word NAKAMA, so it became permanently stuck to my head.. And also, everytime I post a chapter, you will find me blabbing before the story starts, so STICK WITH IT! *holds a stick* Haha! >_< Enjoy Chapter 11. I know that you, my NAKAMA, would really love this one. *wink* ****

~ Chapter 11 ~

Scene: Lucy's House

"Lisanna ehh? Yup, I know her. She's a close friend of Natsu. Why do you wanna know?" said Levy.

My heart began to beat fast... What should I tell Levy? I can't say that I'm feeling a hint of jealousy from Lisanna. Heck, I don't even know her that well. Maybe I'm jumping into conclusions... maybe... just maybe... Natsu only treats her like a sister... nothing more special.

As I thought about these things, the sound of a finger snapping took me back to reality.

"LUUUUU-CHAAAAAAN!!!" Levy shouted at my ear.

"Owwwww... What'd you do that for?" I asked

"You were somehow in a trance a minute ago, and you kept babbling about something. I just couldn't make it out" she said in confusion.

"Oh. Ehrmm. That-that, w-was nothing. Let's just forget about it"

"Anyway Lucy, like I was saying, Lisanna was Natsu's childhood friend. Ever since they were kids, Natsu and Lisanna would always hang out together. Just like you and Natsu now..." Levy further explained.

Then she added, "You kinda remind me of Lisanna, since you're so close to Natsu"

"I-is t-that so?" I mumbled.

"WAIT A MINUTE, DO YOU LIKE NATSU?!" she asked that one question I was terrified of answering

I just stared at her in silence.

"I KNEW IT!! YOU DO LIKE HIM!!! (Levy sure sounds like Happy) Don't worry, Lu-chan. I'll help you with your love problem.. Let's see. First things first. Did you confess your undying love to him?" (Undying love? That sounds like something that came from a novel or a drama show)

"W-what?! C-confess? I haven't even thought about doing it but... W-wait a minute! I asked you about Lisanna, not the relationship between me and Natsu" I immediately replied (My face felt very hot and I feel like I want to bury it beneath a pillow to hide my shame).

"Oh, is that so? Well then, what's your question?" Levy said, sounding a little bit disappointed.

"Is Lisanna even a member of Fairy Tail?" I asked. Levy gave me a "DUH" look and replied "Yes, but..."

"But what?" I wanted to know what she's going to say next.

"... s-she died a couple of years ago because of a terrible accident". Levy started crying and I immediately went to comfort her.

I couldn't believe it! Lisanna... died?! Why wasn't I informed on this? I could've been told. But still...

"The people from Fairy Tail doesn't want to talk about it very much. 'Cause if they do, they would burst into tears..."  

Levy said, wiping a tear from her eye.

"I'm sorry if I even asked the question, Levy-chan" I said.

"You have the right to know, Lu-chan". After all, you are a member of Fairy Tail, right?" Levy immediately replied back. (I feel like I'm gonna cry)

Suddenly, there was a loud *thunk* on the balcony that made me jump out of my seat.

"What the heck was that?" Levy sounded shocked as well. "I-I don't know... I'll go check it out" I said, trying to act brave.

I opened the windows and stepped outside my room to look. Nothing here... nothing there. But where?

"Shhh.. you're too loud Natsu, quiet down or Lucy might hear us". A familiar voice has said these words loud and clear...

"Happy..."

I immediately turned around, hoping that they might be hiding behind the window... But what I saw (or felt) MIGHT BE ONE OF THE GREATEST HAPPENING IN MY LIFE...

Natsu's POV

"I planned on pranking Lucy...

It was a perfect plan. Sneaking in her house and scaring the wits out of her.

I think I might be the one who scared the wits out of myself...

I thought Lucy would move forward to look for us

But instead she did the opposite, she turned around...

I was behind her the whole time

And then... we...

Lucy's POV

"And then... we...

Natsu and Lucy's POV

... Kissed." ...

- End of Chapter 11 -