Chapter 20: Lisanna Returns

**** Hiiii~ My nakama!! Still updated with the latest episodes of Fairy Tail? There's one episode wherein everone was wearing wedding dresses and got paired up to someone. Loke was paired up with Lucy but we suddenly vanished and Lucy ended up falling on Natsu instead! Lisanna saw what happened, and she smiled!!! Confirmed! Lisanna is a NaLu shipper. So no hate on her, owkaaay? :) ****

-- WHICH ANIME GUY CHARACTER WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPEND A DAY WITH? COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS BELOW! --

Enjoy Chapter 20!

--

Scene: Krowen Castle 

POV: Lucy's

"L-Lisanna! Y-You're alive! But how can that be?", I said to her. She gave no response. She just keeps standing from where she was. It's like... she has no control over her actions.

"Mufufu, she doesn't her anything you say... for she's under my control", a dark figure appears behind Lisanna.

"Y-You!", I screamed. "I remember you! The person who tried to kill my father several times, the one who sabotages our family business. We tried to get rid of you a number of times, but you just mysteriously vanish, leaving no traces, making our guards unable to find you. And then suddenly, re-appears out of nowhere.. AMARTUS...", I added a harsh tone while saying his name.

"Correct! And do you know why I can do those things? It is because I am a skillful magician who posses wonderous powers. Powers you can't even imagine!", he replied with a grin. He reminded me of someone. SOMEONE who lusts for the same power... Hades.

"So... You acquire your power from Zeref... I assume, cause you really remind me of someone I fought before".

"Mufufu~ For that, young lady, I'll give you ten points! You have figured me out already. No wonder your guildmates are so overprotective of you. Possessing such talents like that... who knows what they could accomplish", he said.

His last sentence made my blood boil. "I.. AM.. NOT.. ANYBODY'S.. TOOL!! You think that's the reason why they protect me? You're mistaken. The truth behind all of it is because they are my NAKAMA, and Fairy Tail wouldn't let their nakama be in danger, even if it means risking their lives...", I glanced over at Lisanna, whose eyes were stone-cold. I turned again to Amartus, who was... smiling?

"Unfortunately for you... I have never experienced such an emotion for you see... my family.. my only family... my mother.. was killed by the hands of your FATHER!!!". Amartus' expression changed. His eyes gleamed with fury.

"Fa.. father? No! He would never do such a thing! I-I..", I was cut off when a pair of hands covered my mouth. "Mphh.. Can't... Breath...". After that, I passed out.

"Good, my faithful servant. Now.. bring her to the dungeon. And we will begin to carry out our plan.

Lisanna didn't utter a word, but she did as she was told. With no control of her actions, her body automatically moved after hearing the words of Amartus.

Meanwhile...

Scene: Forest just outside Krowen Castle 

POV: Natsu's

"There... I see it!", I said as I ran towards the dark castle.

"Just you wait for me Lucy..."

"I'm coming for you!!"

-End of Chapter 20-