Chapter 22: Special Message

**** Yo minna! How did you like my Valentine's Day one-shot? :3 Again, I'm sorry I couldn't publish it on the ACTUAL VALENTINES DAY (Feb 14). I do hope you could forgive me! Anyway, thank you for all of your comments, it motivates me to work harder on my story... I love you my nakama~ *flying kisses*

NaLu news: Hiro Mashima practically made NatsuxLucy canon! Have you seen the picture he posted on his twitter account? I uploaded it on this chapter. Hooray!! Let us celebrate my fellow NaLu comrades. *holds a glass full of juice* CHEERS!~ >_<

Enjoy Chapter 22! ****

POV: Lucy 

Scene: Dungeon

"Lisanna! Lisanna!"

I tried calling out her name, but she made no sound, no movement or whatsoever. It seems Amatus' powerful magic has made her like this. He's just like... a... puppetmaster... controlling his puppet's every move using several pieces of strings attached to each other.. Hmm.

...ATTACHED TO EACH OTHER...

Then, a thought suddenly hit me.

I carried Lisanna at my back. Man she was heavy! I have got to work out more. I laid her down gently, her head resting on a chunk of smooth rock. I quickly grabbed one of my keys and chanted, "Gate of the Southern Cross, I open thee. CRUX!". A giant floating cross with a white beard appeared out of this air. "Hello! Lucy-sama. What can I do for you today?", he asked.

"Have you ever heard of a 'Mind-Control' magic?", I said. He nodded. "Yes I do. But it's rare. Only those who posseses the blood of the Pharaoh has that kind of magic".

"What?! Pharaoh? You mean, a king of Egypt?" I asked. Crux replied, "Yes. Mind-control Magic dates back thousands of years ago, when Egyptians still rule the Earth. Pharaohs use that kind of sorcery to control the minds of people and turns them into slaves. Taking their souls along with it, making them unaware of their actions."

I glanced at Lisanna. I nodded gently and said to my spirit, "Thanks a lot Crux. You may go now." And he disappeared, returning to the spirit world.

"I open thee, Gate of the Twins! Gemini!" I chanted. The spirit of Gemi and Mini appeared, floating and waving their tiny hands in a very syncronized manner. "Yes Lucy? How can we assist you?" I pointed to Lisanna. "Do you think you two could transform into her for about five minutes? I really need your help for my plan to work. "No problem," was the Twin's reply. And with a puff of smoke, the two has transformed into Lisanna.

"Yosh! Come on, follow me", I ordered them. Gemini nodded, and together, we headed up the stairs to meet up with our enemy.

"I hope the evil bastard doesn't figure out," I murmured to myself.