Chapter 9: If I Were To Choose...

Scene: Lucy's Bedroom

POV: Natsu's

I was really shocked that Lucy gave me a kiss on the forehead and said 'good night' to me. I thought she hated me...

So after that, I drifted into slumberland~

---

I dreamt Iwas in a maze (What the hell am I doing in a maze?!) full of monsters, traps and any other obstacles you could think of. I knew I had to get through the end of this, so I fought my way out.

After I've reached the end (There was nothing on it but a torch that's not yet been lit up. How disappointing. I could've eaten the fire), I heard a cold and raspy voice that sent shivers down my spine. It said...

"Congratulations my little Dragon Slayer, you have reached the end of this maze. As a price, I'll let you choose ONE important person in your life to save for you see, they've been trapped here in this maze as you. Unluckily, they didn't made it out. How sad..."

I was burning with anger. This guy trapped my friends?! I was about to unleash my wrath using my Dragon Slayer Magic when...

"Uh-uh-uh! No using your powers here m'boy, or your friends will get it," said the mysterious voice. 

"Now then, which one will you choose.."

Just then, two human figures coated in light has now appeared in the dark arena.

"Is it this girl?"

A familiar face flashed before me. Blond hair, brown eyes...

"LUCY!!" I yelled. I tried to reach out for her, but my feet won't barge. It's like, glued to the ground.

"Blast it! Why can't I move?" I muttered.

"Or maybe even this girl..." he continued

A girl with white short hair appeared before my eyes.

"Li- (I was trembling...) 

LISANNA!!!!"

"Ho-ho-ho! Who are you going to choose then, hmmm? Is it your dear new partner, Lucy Heartfilia or your long lost childhood friend, Lisanna Strauss? Time is ticking (an hourglass appeared, how convenient can you get)"

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! ANSWER ME!! COWARD!" I was really pissed off. And before you know it, I keep hearing another voice, but this one's familiar...

"Natsu, wake up! Natsu! Natsu!"

I woke up only to find Lucy holding my shoulders and shaking me.

"Natsu! Thank God you woke up! You were screaming while you sleep! What did you dream about?"

After that, I did what I didn't expect to do...

I hugged Lucy.

"Don't ever, leave my side..." was all I could say to her.

-End of Chapter 9-

**** So, it's about time I put Lisanna to this story. 'Cuz it won't be fun if Lucy only gets to have Natsu by herself. Hehe. -_- Comment, rate or vote (If you like). Thanks for reading this! Stand. Bow. Aye! ****