Chapter 21: I'm Coming For You!!

**** Yow Minna! How's it going. Guess what time it is? It's time for another *drumrolls* DEDICATION. The first one to answer my question right will earn a dedication + shoutout on the next chapter! By the way, 6500+ reads? I love you guys so much! Okay, are you ready? Here we go!!

-- What is the title of the Fairy Tail Movie where Natsu and Lucy shared the famous "HUG SCENE"? (Hint: Fairy Tail: P of the P ) --

Enjoy Chapter 21! ****

--

Scene: Dungeon 

POV: Lucy's

I opened my eyes to find myself... chained. "Aw, man. How do I get stuck into these situations?". I tugged the chains, only to prove that it was powered by magic. "Oh great! Just my luck!", I snapped.

Just then, I heard footsteps coming from the staircase. I have a visitor! How lovely. Turns out, it was Amartus' loyal and self-proclaimed right hand man, Lussuria.

"Oh you poor dear. You must be having a hard time breaking free eh? Well, too bad for you 'cause I hold the key to your freedom", he started spinning a set of keys.

"You bastard!! Let me go!! When I get my hands on my keys, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!", I screamed, kicking fiercely. "Ohoho~ Even with magic, you can't break free! For you see, that chain doesn't only keep you locked down, it also absorbs your magic energy. Pretty soon, you'll be all out of magic..", he said.

"And... what are you going to do with my magic?", I said, trying to figure out their diabolical plan.

Lussuria laughed. "You can't trick me, little Wizard. I know what you're doing! Trying to make me reveal the boss' plan of absorbing all magic of the Celestial Wizard who holds the most 12 Keys of the Zodiac and use it to control mankind. No way...".

I smiled. "Thanks stupidhead!". Lussuria just realized what he rid and immediately went to me, grabbing my hair fiercely and holding me by the face. "You just made yourself a reason for me to kill you, Celestial Wizard", he was about to use his powers on me, when he was interrupted by a call. "Lussuria, the master wants to see you! I'll take care of the prisoner". He sighed, and replied, "Alright! Don't let her out of your sight... Not that she's going anywhere anytime soon"

I watched as Lussuria left. Footsteps were followed. I turned around to see who was my next "visitor". It was Lisanna!

"Lisanna! Snap out of it! I know you're being controlled and all, but please! I'm one of your ally, I'm one of your friend!!", I tried to reason out.

She started coming closer to me. "Oh no... Maybe I was too noisy. Farewell, cruel world! I would never forget you...", I dramatically thought in my head. I braced for impact for what was coming to me, when...