Chapter 10: Who is Lisanna?

**** Hey readers! sorry for not updating. SCHOOL IS HELL. (-____-) So many works to do. But anyway...

I know you've been reading (or read) a lot of NaLu fanfics now, but may I ask you something? Have you read "A Dragon's Burning Love" by any chance? This is not advertising, but it's a good story. SPOILER ALERT! There was a chapter entitled "Yin and Yang", and the story was something I really didn't expect to head. If I could truly nosebleed, I would've done it while reading that... O.o *remembers the part again* *NOSEBLEEDS* Gonna go get some tissues, meanwhile enjoy this chapter! :) ****

---

Lucy's POV

Scene: Lucy's Bedroom (AND NOT FOR THE REASON YOU THINK!)

"Don't... ever... leave... my... side..." Natsu mumbled. But I heard it loud and clear. My face turned red-hot. I sure wish Natsu wouldn't notice it.

Oh, and did I mention that I was still gripped by his hug?

I could feel his warm and muscular arms. His hug was gentle though, in spite of his possession of such amazing strength.

I tried to wear out the blush from my face, try to get back to my senses, and to ask Natsu the question, "What Happened?", but, as I think about it, it may not be such a good idea.

And finally... Natsu pulled away from the hug (I was a little bit disappointed), looked at me with his eyes (I feel like I'm gonna melt), and said,

"LET'S GO TO THE GUILD!" with his usually bright smile.

. . .

I just stood there, as still as a statue, wearing a confused look on my face. "WHAT WAS THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN?!", I thought to myself.

Scene: Fairy Tail Guild

"HEY GUYS!" Natsu yelled while kicking the door with his feet. The impact of his kick sent the door flying, straight at Gray.

"YOU BASTARD!!! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT THIS EARLY? ALRIGHT, I'LL GRANT YOUR WISH!" Gray yelled while taking off his shirt (again -__-).

"Graaaaaaaaaaay! Don't take it all off!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I notice him about to take his boxers off.

Luckily, I was able to stop that incident, but the fight kept growing and spreading. While Natsu and Gray were taking it all-out, they've hit Cana while she was drinking her barrel full of alcohol. And while Cana was about to join in the fight, her barrel rolled and hit Macao and Wakaba directly in the face. Nothing bad happened to Elfman, but he started yelling "MAN!!! IF YOU'RE A MAN, THEN FIGHT ME!" then set this foot on the table. Actually, forget the part where I said nothing bad happened to him, because he accidentaly stepped on Erza's (She just came back from her mission *Mentioned in Chapter 2*) strawberry cake.

"M-my c-cak-ke.." Erza mumbled, then started shouting "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIIIISS!!!". She unleashed a punch so powerful, it sent Elfman flying up, up, up, in the sky.

"MAAAAAAAAN!!!" was all I heard from him...

If you look at it, the guild looks like it's in chaos (actually, it is). Chairs flying everywhere, drinks being spilled, voices yelling, and ocassionally, someone beaten-up would land in front of you, but for me, this is home and they are my family.

"Lucy, when you smile, you look like a SUNFISH!" Happy said, ruining my good mood.

"Zip it, you annoying ball of fur" I said while hitting his blue head. "Owwwwwwiieee" Happy replied. Satisfaction ran down my face as I heard him said those words.

After a few more hours (cancel that, based on the time, the fight lasted from morning to afternoon), the fight finally ended. And almost everyone was sleeping. So our guild now looks like a classroom for pre-school after the teacher announces "Nap Time!" to her students.

I feel kind of sleepy myself too, seeing my guildmates snoring and drifting into slumberland. I decided to head back to my house, then I noticed Natsu sleeping peacefully. His head rested on an overturned table. I crouched to look at his face...

"He's kinda cute when he's not making havoc..." I mumbled to myself. Then I heard him saying something.

"Mhhm-mm-m, L-Luc-y, H-happ-y, let-t's go-o on a mission together".

"Awwwww." was all I could think of.

"N-no!" Natsu suddenly yelped. I turned around.

"I won't let you have Lucy!!! Not even in a million years!..." he said.

My heart suddenly started to beat.

"... And Lisanna!!". He finished his sentence.

My heart suddenly felt like it was struck by a thousand arrows, all at the same time. Lisanna was a name of a girl, I know it. She must've been important to Natsu too.

I slowly turned around, and head towards the door. And as I was walking home, I thought of something I know I should do...

"I'm gonna find out who this Lisanna person is" I said under my breath.

And with that, I dashed back home, hoping someone would have the information I need to know about Lisanna.

I put down my bag and grabbed the phone. I started dialing the number of my best friend, that one person I could trust other than Gray, Erza, Happy and even Natsu...

"Hello, Levy-chan. Come here quick. We need to talk about something"

- End of Chapter 10 -