Chapter 16: Magic Showdown

**** It's now 2013! Happy New Year minna! Let's hope Hiro Mashima would grant our wish of making NaLu canon! And, thank you for all your support and your compliments! I really, really appreciate it! As a rookie writer, it really warms my heart to hear you saying, "I really like your story" or "Please update" 'cause I know that you really enjoy my work.. Okay, I'm tearing up.. ;_; *gets a box of tissue* Okay enough crying.. and other emotional stuff like that.

I would like to hold another "dedication + shoutout" contest again.. Just answer this question (to test your NaLu knowledge), and the FIRST one to comment will earn a DEDICATION + SHOUTOUT, and the SECOND one, a shoutout! Ready.. set..

"What is the title of the episode where Lucy thought that Natsu was in love with her?" (Note: It was Episode 50. I just need you to tell me the title ;) )

COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS BELOW!

Enjoy Chapter 16! ****

Scene: An abandoned warehouse 

POV: Lucy's

I had to blink twice to believe what I'm seeing. Natsu, a bad guy? It can't be!! But then, I've already experienced so many weird and crazy stuff lately, like meeting those Edolas-version of us. The Natsu there was really, really.. well.. let's say.. a cry-baby. While the Lucy there is as scary as our Erza here on Earthland. To make it short, they're our complete opposite! But as I recall, both Earthland and Edolas Natsu were on the good side. But this time, it was completely different...

I chocked back at Natsu, "Please. Stop. N-natsu. You're not yourself..."

He just smiled back. "And why wouldn't I be?". Then suddenly, his expression changed. It looks like he had an idea. He let go of the grip he had on my neck and started to... burn the ropes that I was tied to. Roberto (who was just standing there...) suddenly gasped. "NATSU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU DISOBEYING MY ORDERS?! KILL THAT GIRL IMMEDIATELY! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO DO IT MYSELF?!", he shouted.

Natsu gave him a (-__-) look and completely ignored him. This attitude of him never changes, even though he was being manipulated. After the ropes were burnt, I was able to break free of its tight grip. But when I tried to stand up, I suddenly lost my balance, making my knees touch the ground. I felt.. weak. "You bastard!". I pointed my finger at Roberto. "You drained my powers, didn't you", I weakly.said.

All he did was fiddled his mustache (I forgot to mention he has one) and smiled. I was about to pounce on him, using all the energy I have, but something stopped me mid-way. I saw Natsu behind me charging towards Roberto. He grabbed him by his tie and exclaimed, "Give Lucy's powers back!".

Did Natsu went back to his old self again? My hopes were too high... He turned his head towards my direction. He has let go of Roberto (who was... trembling?) and said, "There. Your magic has gone back inside you". He's right! I do feel a lot stronger now. Afterwards, he started walking towards me until our faces were only an inch apart. I kept staring at his eyes. It was not the same as before. The Natsu I know has eyes burning with will and determination. This one has cold, and blank ones.