Chapter 12 (Part 2): Confrontations with Natsu

**** 1000+ reads?! Thank you so much my Nakama! Without your support, I wouldn't have gone this far! Thank you, thank you, Thank you!

Here's Part 2 of Chapter 12! Enjoy!!! \(*o*)/ ****

----

Natsu's POV; Scene: Natsu's House

"Natsu"

Huh? Whose voice is that?

"Natsu..."

A figure suddenly appeared out of the darkness. She started coming closer. Then her face was revealed. She had yellow hair, hazel-brown eyes, and she was wearing her usually bright smile.

Lucy? Is that you?

I turned around to see Lucy, smiling at me. I smiled back at her. She approached me, making her face only an inch closer to mine. Something's wrong. I feel sick. Heartburn maybe? 'Cause my heart started to beat fast. Why?

"Natsu, I'd like you to do something for me" Lucy said, with her sweet tone.

"What is it?" I replied back.

"I want you to..." she paused.

"To what?"

"To wake up" Lucy finished her sentence.

"Huh? What? Wake up? I don't really get it..." I replied back.

Suddenly, she screamed. "Wake up Natsu! Natsu! NATSUUUU!!"

Then, all of a sudden, WATER has hit me on my face.

"Natsu! Wake up!" Happy was shaking me and at the same time, he keeps splashing water all over my face.

"GYIEAAAAAHHH! (Same reaction as Lucy's in the previous chapter XD) Dammit Happy! What did you do that for?" I angrily said.

"You were out cold, so I did what others would do when someone's lost conciousness: Grab a bucket of ice water and pour it aaaaaall over..." Happy said, smiling vigorously

"Who taught you that piece of garbage?!" Now I'm getting pissed.

"Gray" Happy exclaimed.

"Grrrr! That bastard! I'll get him later.." I noted on my head.

Then Happy changed his expression. It went from happy (don't be confused by his name and expression) to dead serious.

"Do you remember what happened, Natsu?" he suddenly asked.

I tried to rack my brain. What did happened before I fainted? Hmmm... hmmm... mmm. I don't really remember. That's strange. Why? Why can't I recall anything?

I turned to Happy and replied, "No. I couldn't remember". I didn't know how Happy reacted to my answer. His face suddenly looks like it was filled with relief, then changed to a worried look.

He sighed, then put his hand, I mean, paw on my shoulder. "That's good. Now, let's go to the guild, shall we? Our budget is critically low, and we need to take a job ASAP. Plus, I'm also hungry. We ran out of fish".

"Hahaha! Okay Happy. Let's go! But first, let's stop by at Lucy's house to pick her up"

"Uhm. We better not. I think it's for the best". Happy said.

"But why? Lucy's an important part of the team! We never perform a job without her". I suddenly felt... confused.

"Please. Please Natsu. Just this once". Happy pleaded. It's the first time I've seen Happy in this state. I felt kind of sad by just looking at him. Maybe it has something to do last night. That one thing I couldn't even recall.

"Alright. If you say so", was all I could reply.

Scene: Fairy Tail Guild

People screaming, dancing and drinking. Some gathering up to the request board to look for a decent job. Some are slacking off. Some are even throwing things at each other. A huge barrel came flying over the distance.

"I can see that Fairy Tail's at a high spirit today" said Carla, a talking white cat, who sweatdropped.

"Oh Carla, it's alright. They're always like this. Aren't you glad you're a part of this guild?" Wendy, a girl with an age of 12 and has blue hair (as blue as the sky) said to her faithful feline companion.

"Hmph. I think there's still something that needs to be done to keep this place peaceful and quiet enough so that you can hear yourself think", replied Carla with a smug.

Just then, the door bursted open. Natsu and Happy entered the guild, looking somewhat like their usual selves.

"Yo Guys!" I said with a wide grin.

"Natsu-san". Wendy hurriedly ran up to where I was standing. "Have you seen Lucy-san? I haven't seen her around all day.."

"Really? I guess she's still in her apartment... maybe", I said.

"Oh. Okay". Wendy said with a sad face. But after a minute or so, her expression became happy again. That's why everyone in the guild loved her, for she was always sweet and nice.

"Hey flame head! Are you gonna take up a job today? If so, count me in. I'm broke", said Gray, the ice mage who really pisses me off. Probably because we are fire and ice, opposite to each other by a mile.

"So what if I am?! What're you gonna do about it, popsicle-brain?" I said in disgust.

"Why you... Eyooooowwww!" Gray replied, while being grabbed by the ear. Uh-oh. I tried to make a run for it, but she caught me by my scarf.

"Dammit Erza! Why'd you always have to do that?", I chocked, trying to set myself free from her powerful grip.

Erza, a powerful mage who has the ability to re-quip into any armor she wishes, said, "It's because you two keep acting childish. Now, let's go take up a job together, shall we?" she said while pulling us all the way to the request board.

"Hmm.. This looks like a nice one. We just have to rescue this small village from evil mages. Reward is 100,000 jewels", Erza said while holding a piece of paper.

"Alright! Let's go!!" I said in full delight.

"Aye sir!". Happy exclaimed.

"Count me in too!". Wendy came up and volunteered for the job.

"The same goes for me..." Gray also replied.

"Gray-sama, you would leave Juvia again for another mission?" Juvia, a water mage, said while crying. Her tears were so powerful that it swept away half of the Fairy Tail members.

"Uhm. It's not like I need your permission to go...", Gray said while he sweatdropped.

"Then Juvia shall give you a farewell kiss before you leave. Come here Gray-sama". Juvia puckered her lips, then started to chase Gray all around the hall, which made everyone laugh.

"Wait a minute..." I said.

"Hmmm.... Kiss.... kiss? A KISS!!!" I suddenly remembered everything.

The Accidental kiss...

Me and Lucy...

I feel like the world is spinning around me.

"I kissed Lucy.." I mumbled to myself.

"I kissed Lucy..." again I mumbled.

"I KISSED LUUUCYYY?!". This time, I'm sure that my voice was heard throughout the whole guild. Or maybe even the entire city of Magnolia heard it! (Natsu's a little bit exagerrating on that part)

Everyone at Fairy Tail gasped. You could hear it clearly over the distance. Cana stopped drinking. Elfman's jaw dropped. Reedus dropped his paintbrush. Even Master Makarov couldn't believe what he'd heard. Gray was frozen as ice (Weird. I didn't know mage that controls ice could freeze like that). Erza, well, for the first time she was speechless. But that's not why I'm bothered. Not because of the reaction of the people around me... It's because I just found out that...

...Lucy was standing there the whole time.

-End of Chapter 12-

**** This Chapter is dedicated to one of my Nakama: mysteriousdevil123! Thanks for your support! Aye! =^.^= ****