Author's Note

-- Konnichiwa Everyone! I'm gonna be writing a story about Fairy Tail. In case you don't know, Fairy Tail is an awesome anime which sums up different kinds of wizardry in their world.. which is called Earthland.

The story is mainly focused on the NaLu pairing (NatsuxLucy pairing). I really wanted to write a story about them 'cause they're my favorite couple. *-* So anyway.. there would be no spoilers in this story from the anime (I think) so don't worry.. Relax and Enjoy. (-u-)

A little note: Make sure the person reading this is a NaLu fan 'cause I don't want to receive "death threats" from all the anti-NaLu fans. *Kyaaa!!* *hides in fear*

Another note: I'll be writing in the first person. Which means that the main character is the one talking. And my main character will be Lucy or Natsu. (But there would be time my antagonists would be the one talking too... So I'll just provide you with the POV and the SCENE) @.@ confused? Gomen ne!

One more note: You'll realize that most of the first few chapters are quite short. That is because this is my VERY FIRST fanfiction posted here. So, I'm sorry for that.. T_T

Thank you for all your support! I promise I won't let you down.. Aye Sir!