Chapter 38 - Goodbye...

Yosh!!

Chapter 38 now.

Enjoy your read ^^

*****************************

Third Person's POV

"Sasuke-kun!!!"

Said person turn to see his pink hair teammate.

"What are you doing here late night?" Sasuke ask coldly.

"Because this is the way out of the village" Sakura said sadly, eyeing his back pack.

"go back and sleep" Sasuke said and walk pass her.

"Why dont you tell me anything? Why cant you tell me anything?" Sakura ask, her tears flowing.

"You're a nuisance, so annoying" Sasuke said.

"Remember our first day... Senna wasn't here, and you got mad at me...?" Sakura said.

"........ I forgot....." Sasuke said.

"Of course...Its a long time ago. But from that day onwards, you and Naruto...Kakashi-sensei and Senna, we did alot of hard missions, but whats important is that I'm happy. I knew what happen to your clan....but getting revenge...that cant make anyone happy!!" Sakura state.

"I'm different from you. My path isn't the same as you all. The five of us together, I did thought of that as my path, my way....but I still have to get revenge!! I live just for this! So I cant be like you or Naruto" Sasuke turn and glared at Sakura.

" The first day you told me what is loneliness. You taught me what loneliness feels like...but what about Senna?! You're going to leave her?! She really, really love you!! If you leave her...wont she feel lonely too?" Sakura tried to convince him.

"I'll just leave her to you then..." Sasuke said and started walking again.

"I-I'll shout if you go!! Sasuke-kun please dont go!!" Sakura said.

"You...really make me feel annoyed" Sasuke said and knock her out.

"Thank You" He said.

He place her on the bench.

"Senna...you can come out" Sasuke said.

She came out from behind the tree, tears already flowing.

"What are you going to do? Stop me too?" Sasuke ask.

"Sasuke...why do you have to go? Do you really take revenge more important than me?" Senna ask.

"......Then come with me, Senna" Sasuke lift his hand towards Senna, expecting her to take it.

"Sasuke...you know...this village is important to me....Its my home now" Senna said.

"Aren't you the same then? The village are more important than me?" Sasuke state.

"No!! Both are important to me!! Sasuke...please...please...dont go. Dont let me choose this...please" Senna cried more.

"Even if you'll fight me... I would take you down and make sure my goal still remain. We really cant go the same way, Itachi...he's important to you. And I need to kill him... This village doesn't really concern me... To you, all of them are important" Sasuke said.

"Sasuke....please..." Senna begged.

He walk towards Senna.

"Senna, this will be the last time we meet as teammates, friends, lovers... The next time we meet will be when we clash blades...I'm sure..." Sasuke said and gave her a final kiss.

The last kiss.

"Sayonara...Sasaki Senna..." Sasuke said and dissapeared.

Senna quiver...shivered....cried... She look towards Sakura, passed out on the bench.

She took her and teleported to her house and ring the bell and immediately teleport away to her room and lock herself in....

The next morning, Sakura woke up and saw herself in her room. She immediately recall her memory last night.

She ran own the stairs, and ran out towards the Hokage's tower.

She barged in the Hokage's room.

"Hokage-sama!!!" She shouted.

Tsunade who's sleeping immediately woke up from the sudden intrusion.

She wanted to get angry and scold the person, but when she saw Sakura, her tears out, she held back.

"What is it? What happen?" Tsunade ask.

"Tsunade-sama, Sasuke-kun, He-he ran out of the village!" She cried.

"What?! Shizune!!" Tsunade called.

Said person came in with the pig Tonton in her arm.

"Tsunade-sama?"

"Call Nara Shikamaru for me. We're in a big pinch" Tsunade said placing her two arm in front of her.

'I knew this would happen....but at this time? And how is Senna handling this? This is all your fault, Orochimaru!!' Tsunade thought.

Sakura were told to go back home, and a few moments later Shikamaru came in.

"Now I'll go straight to the point. Uchiha Sasuke ran out the village. If he isn't brought back he'll be consider a rogue ninja" Tsunade said.

"What?! Sasuke ran away?! *sigh* so troublesome. Why?" Shikamaru said.

"Orochimaru. He's going to him.Now I want you to lead a group. Right now most of the chunin amd jounin isn't in the village. Choose who you think is right for you, understand?" Tsunade ordered.

Shikamaru sigh again.

"Another thing. Senna, Sakura isn't allowed to go. I'm sure Senna is strong and smart too. But I'm sure she's not in a condition. And I suggest to take Naruto with you" Tsunade said.

Shikamaru gather everyone. Everyone he thinks thats suitable for the mission.

Naruto...

Chouji...

Neji...

Kiba and Akamaru...

And Shikamaru himself....

"We'll. As you all know, We'll be bringing Sasuke back with us. Thats our mission. I'll be your team leader... We have to make this mission a big success!" Shikamaru said.

"Yeah!! I'm kicking that guy's ass for leaving the village!!" Naruto said, fist bumping the air.

***************************

Yeah, I know its short, sorry bout that.

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment the chapter.

Thanks

Sasaki senna OUT