Chapter 36 - The 3 Sannin Meets

Hhhhiiiiii!!!!

Hope you guys like this chapter!! ^^

Enjoy ^^

***********************

Third Person's POV

Senna groan from the pain she receive. Her head slightly pounding.

Naruto who's in the same room, just look directly at her face, thinking if she's in pain.

Senna open her eyes slowly and she immediately kick the person across the room.

"N-naruto?" Senna sit up.

"Senna-chan.....what was that for? It hurts...." Naruto whine.

Senna just chuckle....

"You were in my face...thats why" Senna said.

Naruto rubbed his head.

Suddenly Shizune barged in.

"Naruto-kun! Did you see Tsunade-sama?!!" She ask.

"Eh? Baa-chan? No I didn't" Naruto answered.

Senna sense someone as she stood up and went to the window, she look beside it.

"You okay, Jiraiya?" Senna ask.

"Haha...I let my guard down. She drug me" He answered, leaning by the frame of the window, panting quite hard.

"Jiraiya-sama!!" Shizune ran beside him.

"I think its time to tell us what did that bastard of a snake told Tsunade" I said to Shizune.

She nod.

"I'll explain on the way..." She said.

"Okay. Jiraiya, I cant do anything to you, I can only heal you from the hangover. The rest I cant help since this is Tsunade we're talking about. Naruto pack up, We're gonna kick some butt" Senna glared at no one in particular.

***

Senna's POV

Shizune told us what Orochimaru offered Tsunade. He offered to bring her little brother and her boyfriend back to life with edo tensei in exchange of healing his hands.

Is she really considering that?

We finally reach a huge plain with a bunch of deep crater are being made.

"Thats definitely Tsunade's doing" Jiraiya said.

We saw her on the ground covered with blood, trembling, Kabuto's hand got a huge cut on it.

Her fear fear for blood....

I swiftly kick Kabuto away and kneel down beside Tsunade.

"Tsunade..." She's trembling... Shizune came beside her.

"Ohho? Its Jiraiya and the little wolf girl..." Orochimaru said painfully.

"Eh? Kabuto-niichan? What are you doing here?" Naruto ask, confused.

'Thats right, I forgot....Naruto didn't know at all...' I thought, glancing at him.

"See his headband properly, he's a sound nin" Jiraiya said.

"Hm, Naruto...I did some research on you, you're really nothing compare to Sasuke" Kabuto said.

Naruto got mad. He charge at Kabuto.

Third Person's POV

"Baka!" Senna immediately went and grab his collar. And once again kick Kabuto away from them.