Chapter 39 - Clashing

Next chapter is here....

Hope you like it!!!

Enjoy!!!!!! ^^

**************************

Third Person's POV

"Naruto...."

The boys all turn behind.

They saw Sakura and Lee.

"Please...Can I follow?" Sakura ask.

"I'm sorry, Hokage-sama specificially not to bring you and Senna" Shikamaru said.

'Senna-chan, Why? She's strong too...' The blond dope thought.

"Then please...bring Sasuke-kun back. I went to Senna's house... She didn't open the door. I'm sure she's inside!! She must have heard about Sasuke-kun!! Naruto, please help us!!" Sakura begged.

Naruto gave her a grin and a thumbs up.

"Of course!! Believe it!! I'll bring him back even if I have to bring him by force!!" Naruto said.

sakura smiled.

"Arigato...Naruto..."

The boys begin their retrival mission.

Meanwhile~~

"Now, Shizune, lets go" Tsunade said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"Eh? Where to?" Shizune ask.

"Senna's house" Tsunade said and went out.

They both reach her house and knock on the door. But alas, nothing answered. All quiet.

Tsunade took a hold of the knob and twist it. The door open. She went in.

"T-tsunade-sama...I dont think we should...." Shizune whispered.

Since the house is a one room apartment, Tsunade immediately saw Senna laying down on her bed, her arm laying over her eyes, covering it.

(A/N: House is just like Kakashi's. Search it out if u dont remember)

"Senna" Tsunade called.

Senna didn't respond. Tsunade knew she's awake....Yet....

"Judging from your reaction, you already knew...?" Tsunade state, more like a question.

"Tsunade-sama....maybe....I shouldn't have open up?" Senna finally speak up.

but her voice are hoarse. Dry.

"Senna--"

"Maybe I shouldn't come here in the first place..." Senna state, cutting Tsunade off.

"Senna--"

"I...I couldn't do anything. I was too weak to confront him...I didn't stop him...I cant stop him..." Senna said, once again cutting Tsunade off.

Tsunade in the other hand frown.

'Senna, Who I've met before, emotionless, distance...Now All those are gone... Yet now, she's falling, drowning from the overwhelming negative emotions...' Tsunade thought.

"Senna, I wont stop you from not blaming yourself... But dont blame yourself to the extend that you break yourself apart. I'm telling you from experience...I have lost someone important to me too... Of course I cant compare to you... Senna, dont blame yourself" Tsunade sat by the bed.

She held her hand out and place it to Senna's chest. Her hand start glowing green.

Senna's ragged breathing calmed down.