Chapter 35 - Tsunade

Sorry guys, didn't update. I still got that stupid problem with the app. But I decide to try and update my story. Cant keep you guys waiting right?

By the tittle I'm sure you already know what its gonna be....

Anyways enjoy!!! ^^

***********************

Senna's POV

The moment morning came, Naruto's already whining about doing the third stage, making my head pain. I cant even finish my tea peacefully.

"Naruto just not now. You're still hurt with the previous stage. I manage to heal it but if you keep on doing like that, the healing won't be much of an effect" I said.

"But then, I'm so excited! I finally manage to do the 2nd stage!! And now is the final stage!!" His eyes all sparkle up.

"Oi, Naruto!! We can do your training while we walk. I finally found clue on where Tsunade is" Jiraiya said.

"Finally huh?" I said, finishing my tea.

***

We walk by the road that Jiraiya heard Tsunade were.

I'm beside Naruto outside the Gamble shop or whatever.

I already explain to Naruto about stage 3. Stage 3 is where you combine stage 1 and 2 together, and make it into a perfect spherical shape.

Make it simple, dont pop the empty balloon with the jutsu.

Naruto pop'ed the balloon and the chakra that he put into it is release. Well into the shop.

"Ha! I won!!" I heard Jiraiya said.

Naruto and me went in. He saw a token, confused, he put it into the machine and won....the prize.

"Does this kid have luck for gambling?" Jiraiya said,depress.

"Ah~ Froggy, you're better when you're fat~" Naruro said, rubbing his fat frog wallet against his cheek, that Jiraiya previously emptied it.

I shook my head.

"So where to?" I ask.

"Right, this way" We follow Jiraiya's lead.

by the time we reach, a building's gone, all collapse.

"What happen here?" Naruto said.

I saw a man running by. I jump down from the roof, in front of him.

"What happen here?" I ask.

"A-a-a b-big S-snake!!!" The man said.

My eyes widen.

"I knew he'll find her too!!" I said.

But I suddenly cough.

"Senna! Your medicine!" I took out my medicine from my pouch and swallow a pill.

"Senna, I'm serious. You should go back to the village. We'll bring Tsunade back home. The Tsukuyomi that Itachi placed on you is affecting your health" Jiraiya said.

"I know that. I know my own health. Say what you wanna say. I'm following" I said.

"If you're worried about Naruto, I'm here you know" He said.

"But Orochimaru's here too. There's some things that even a great guy like you cant handle alone" I said.

Naruto's abit farther, he's training. So he cant hear us.

He sigh in defeat.

"Fine. We need to search the whole place, see any clue" He said to the both of us.