Chapter 22 - Preliminary Round...

Hiiiii!!!! Hope you like this!

Enjoy!!! ^^

************************

Senna's POV

On the fifth day, all the remaining from the second stage gather. I stood at the end, All the genin team can see that I'm the one man team. The hokage gave his speech as usual and announce that we'll be having a preliminary round. Then another leaf Jonin came and introduce himself as Hayate.[A/N: I think thats his name or was it Hayato?] He'll be our proctor or judge I guess for this round.

"Now anybody who wants to quit, Now's your chance. Please raise your hand" Hayate said.

That Kabuto guy raise his hand.

"Kabuto-niisan?!! Why?! I thought you want to pass this test!!" Naruto protest.

"Sorry, Naruto. I cant, I feel weak already" He answered.

"Yakushi Kabuto from leaf huh? Okay..." Hayate jot down his name.

Naruto look sad... but I guess I cant help it but make him feel more sad.

"Me..." I raise my hand.

"Senna-chan!! You too?!" Naruto look at me.

I smile sadly at him.

"Sorry Naruto... I cant continue anymore" I said.

"B-but you were perfectly fine previously...." Naruto trail off.

In truth, I really cant, I used up too many chakra fighting Orochimaru. I cant risk my health knowing he's still in this village and might be in this room as well.

I walk and stood beside Hokage-sama.

"Oi! Why are you there?! Just go out already!! You're not even a official ninja!!" One of the leaf nin from Kabuto team shouted.

Everyone look at me in curious. I reach my hand towards my pouch and took out the headband Hokage-sama gave me on the first day. I tied it on my forehead.

"Who said I wasn't?" I ask.

Third Person's POV

When Senna quit, it shock alot of people in the room. Even The Hokage. When one of the nin shouted and question Senna, She answer by putting the leaf headband in her forehead.

You can see the faces on the Hokage and most of the leaf jonin there had a smirk, a smile or a proud look on his or her face. Especially the Hokage.

"Uhm, Now... lets start the preliminary round shall we?" Hayate said.

The big screen appear to see which pair appear first.

"Uchiha Sasuke and Yoroi Akadou. The rest please go up" Hayate said.

Senna and Kakashi stayed.

"I'm guessing you want to talk to me since you stayed" Sasuke said.

"Thats right. Dont use your sharingan. I know about the curse mark" Kakashi said.

"It'll make you feel pain more" Senna continued.

Sasuke nod and the other two was about to go up but Sasuke grab Senna's arm.

"You okay?" Sasuke ask in concern.

Senna smiled and nod.

"I'm just tired, and my sickness kick in, thats why I have to quit" She said.

Sasuke nod.

"Thats good. I was worried... about you" Sasuke said.

"Thanks for worrying... and good luck" She said.