Sasaki Senna: My Way of Life

Sasaki senna

a traveller

she wears plain white shirt with a black sleeveless hoodie when in a village. When out of village she wears a black overcoat instead of her hoodie. Her bottom is a black long pants. Her shoes is a black shinobi sandal. she wraps her left arm in bandage to cover up some scars.

she has black hair with red strikes (its natural). it goes down to her waist. Her skin colour is a light peach with a hint of pink. Her height is about as tall as Sasuke but a little shorter. Taller then sakura. she has a darker shade of blue eyes than naruto.

At first she's just an emotionless girl. when she get to konoha, that emotionless face starting to break down. She starts to stay there when she saw Naruto alone and lonely and saw how similar they are.

She used lives near the land of snow. Then travelled around the world when her village was destroyed. Untill she came across Konoha.

(detail given in story ^^)

She ace's in Ninjutsu, very good in taijutsu and her genjutsu is just okay. Not bad not good either. She's also good in handling katana (2 to be exact, a Nitoryuu). Also other weapons that will eventually come out in the story.

She's very rich....Well obviously cause she's a bounty hunter... And she became a bounty hunter because she needs money to buy medicine and survive. She doesn't steal and very humble girl. She doesn't attack unless needed. She attacks criminals only, but she doesn't touch the S-ranked criminals as they are too troublesome for her to deal with. A-ranked have been dealt with, a few times.

What else.......

Oh right, a very wise girl...due to the travelling and meeting good and bad people. She's also very very fond with the Third-hokage.

(you know, cause she talks like old people once in awhile...)

-----------------------------------

I know what you're thinking. I used my username as The main character's name. I got no Idea so dont judge. If you read my other story Prince of tennis then you'll know....

Also Naruto manga gonna end soon anyways. So, I thought why not make Naruto fanfic. Maybe for fun.

Enjoy the story! Please dont give up on the story. It'll get better.......

.........eventually!

I promise!

I'll do the disclaimer here. If I forget at the chapters part. I do not own Naruto The owner does. I own sasaki senna and other plot not in the Naruto series....

Yeah thats all....

Peace ya'll!! Bye ^^