Chapter 32 - Its Nice to meet you again

Next chapter is here!!!

Hope you all like this!!!

Enjoy!!!! ^^

***********************

Third Person's POV

Kakashi stood by the dango shop, reading his book as usual, untill he spot Asuma and Kurenai together.

"Oh? You look close. On a date?" Kakashi ask.

"N-no!! Anko ask me to buy her dango!" Kurenai protest.

"Anyways what are you doing here? I thought you hate sweets" Asuma said.

"Just waiting for someone" Kakashi said.

Just then they heard a couple of voice.

"I said I'm sorry already" Sasuke said.

"You could at least push her off" Senna pout.

Sasuke sigh.

"What happen to this pair of couple now?" Kakashi ask.

"Kakashi!!" Senna blush.

"She's just jealous that one of the fangirl hugged me" Sasuke said.

"Heh...Senna jealous?" Kakashi said.

"I am not jealous...." Senna mumbled.

"Anyways, what are we doing here? You do know I hate sweets right?" Sasuke said.

"But your girlfriend loves it" Kakashi said, secretly asking Asuma and Kurenai to go and catch the intruder.

They immediately teleport away. Senna narrow her eyes and eye Kakashi.

"Why dont you bring her to the dango shop first? I got something to do" Kakashi said and teleport away.

"Come on. You want it right? Its a sorry gift" Sasuke said.

Senna smiled and nod.

After awhile, Sasuke went and train by himself, so Senna ran as fast as possible.

'That chakra signature....there's no mistaken. Its him...Its definitely him' Senna Thought.

"Gai!!!" Senna saw him.

"Oh! senna-chan whats wrong?!" Gai said.

"Quick, we need to go. Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma might be in trouble!" Senna said.

Gai nod and immediately went with her, leaving his students.

At the other place~

"You're in a secret group call Akatsuki right?" Kakashi said.

"Kisame! Bring Kakashi and kill the other two!" A long hair, a pair of red eyes, said immediately.

"Itachi!! You'll never have the Fourth's treasure" Kakashi said, the Tsukuyomi inflicted on him affects him really badly.

Kisame, the bigger guy dash to attack Kakashi, Kakashi cant move at all, Kurenai and Asuma cant see, because they close their eyes to avoid being caught in genjutsu.

But then Kisame is kick back towards Itachi.

"Its been along time, Itachi-nii"

"Its been along time....Senna..."

Senna held Kakashi from falling, while Gai stood infront of them.

Senna's POV

"What a funny looking guy, and that girl, you seems to know her, Itachi-san" Kisame said.

I just look at Itachi.

"Senna, Gai, dont look at Itachi's eyes. He'll cast a genjutsu!" Asuma said.

"I know that. Fighting Kakashi everytime gives me a strategy to fight the sharingan. You can open your eyes, just dont look in his eyes" Gai said.

I look at Kakashi.

"Kakashi...." Itachi did a genjutsu on him.

I hand Kakashi to Asuma and stood beside Kakashi.

"Itachi...cant you leave peacefully?" I ask.

He look at me.

"Kisame lets go..." Itachi said.

"You're actually listening to the kid?" Kisame ask.

"No. That guy is dangerous, as well as that girl. It'll be a trouble if allies came and help them when we cause such a ruckus" Itachi said.

He spare one last glance at me and teleport away. I collapse.

"Senna-chan!!" Kurenai-san came beside me.

"I'm fine, just strain my previous wound" I said, clenching my arm.

###

We rest in Kakashi's house. There's no way for him to wake up yet. The genjutsu is strong. As expected from an Uchiha.

I rest by the bed. I'm suppose to be in hospital, because of the fight with Orochimaru, but Kakashi manage to get me out somehow. I clench my arm. Damn, its hurting alot.

"By the looks on his face, he didn't find Naruto yet" Gai said.

"But he's been here for so long, but he didn't found him. And Itachi knows Naruto too" Asuma said.

"Dont worry...Jiraiya-san took Naruto to find the next Hokage Candidate" I said, closing my eyes.

"Jiraiya-sama did? And next candidate means..." Kurenai said.

"The other sanin, Tsunade-san" I replied.

"Shhh! Everyone keep quiet" Gai said.

I sense Sasuke's chakra.

"Kaka- what happen to Kakashi? Also all jounin gather here. What happen?" Sasuke came in.

The his eyes landed on me. His eyes widen.

"Senna!! What happen to you?!!!" Sasuke kneel down beside me.

"Nothing...dont worry, my old wound reopen, thats all" I said, smiling.

"IS IT TRUE ITACHI CAME BACK TO FIND NARUTO???!!" Another jounin suddenly came in and blurt everything out.

"Sasu--"

He ran off already. I glare at the Jounin. He flinch.

"You Idiot!!! Top secret should remain a secret!! You dont go and blurt everything out!!" I shout at him.

"I'm sorry!!" He bow at me.

I stand up.

"Senna, you're not in a condition to go" Asuma said.

"Its okay, I have to. Both of them are too precious for me to loose. Kakashi cant protect them now...So I have to do it" I said and ran off.

Sasuke's POV

There's no way I'm gonna let him get Naruto.

I head towards the Ramen shop he always go.

"Boss! Where's Naruto?!" I ask.

"He went with a guy to find the next hokage. He wears like a kuno guy, puffy white long hair too. His name is Jiraiya" The boss explain.

I immediately ran off.

First he hurt Kakashi....even Senna, the person she adore so much....I swear I'm gonna kill that guy if its the last thing I do!!

***********************

Yay!! Done!!!

Btw, Kuno means old. How the japanese people always wear before? Yeah....anyways you guys already know Jiraiya, so no need to bother right?

Vote and Comment please!!! ^^

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!! ^^