Chapter 33 - Protect Both Of Them!!!

Hiya, Chapter 33 is here. Hope you guys like it nee~

Enjoy!!!

**********************

Senna's POV

They're suppose to be somewhere near here. I'm really worried. Sasuke....Naruto... Akatsuki....a secret organisation...why do they want Naruto for? The only reason I can think off is for the Kyuubi.

And even Itachi...I knew he's in the Akatsuki...That night when he saved me, he's alone...He took care of me and teach me the way to survive. Even if its only for a month. He wore that cloak....

But I was too dumb to know anything...Too young to know. A few months after he left me, I got a bingo book. and I saw Itachi's face in it....

His bounty, His crime....But that doesn't mean I hate him...

I dash towards every hotel I can find.

While I found out another place, I felt a surge of chakra being release. Its Sasuke's!!!

He's using Chidori!!

I went to the place and barged in. Itachi's holding Sasuke.

"Itachi-nii!!! Stop!!" I kick him away and he jumped back.

I held Sasuke. He's in a genjutsu.

"Senna-chan!!!" Naruto shout.

I look at him, He's behind Kisame.

I cant hold on to 2 S-ranked ninjas while protecting this two in my weaken state...

"Give Naruto back" I said.

"Ha! As if we'll listen to a brat like you" Kisame said.

"Shut it, Fish stick! I'm not talking to you" I glared at him.

"What did you call me?!!"

"Kisame stop. Senna, Just go away" Itachi-nii said.

"No! Right now these two boys are important to me! If you're planning to take them away from me, you'll have to go through me first!" I said.

"I See..." He suddenly dash towards me and attack me.

I jumped back with Sasuke.

I just place him down.

"You even hurt your own brother.....I wont blame you. There must be a reason you do all this, But that doesn't mean I'm letting you hurt them!!" I took out my katana and swing it to him.

He jump back.

I look into his eyes.

Shoot. Wrong moves.

I appear in a empty dark place, with a very dim light.

"You sure are presisten, Senna" Itachi-nii's voice echoed in this place.

"Please, just stop and go...I dont want to fight you!" I said.

I was suddenly stabbed at the back.

"Arrrgh!! Shit!" I tried to stand still, but I'm stabbed again.

'This feels lile a deja vu...' I thought, smiling.

"You know....I've experience...this before...by that wretched snake...He made a....Replica of a Tsukuyomi....but of course...Uchiha's are...always the strongest..." I pant.

"Orochimaru huh?" Itachi-nii's voice echoed.

"Sasuke....got the curse mark...I cant protect him..." I said between gasp as I got stab again.

I close my eyes...I cant take it anymore...getting two Tsukuyomi is really bad...

Third Person's POV

Itachi release Senna and she collapse beside Sasuke, panting.

Itachi's eyes bleed.

Suddenly the whole hall begin turning a reddish pink.

"Hahaha!! The great Jiraiya-sama is here!!" The man said.

"Ero-sanin!! Senna-chan and Sasuke!!" Naruto shouted.

"Uchiha Itachi and Kisame. The Akatsuki sent you?" Jiraiya ask.

"I see thats how Kakashi knew. Kisame we're going!" They both immediately ran off.

Itachi used something, and a black flame burnt the hall and they escape.

Senna tiredly stood up and lean Sasuke by the wall.

"Senna-chan!!" Naruto ran to her.

She smiled weakly.

"You okay, Senna?" Jiraiya ask.

"What do you think? Getting hit by a S-Class genjutsu twice?" Senna gave a deadpanned look.

"Ah...haha..haha..ha" Jiraiya just laugh akwardly.

suddenly Gai came in, doing his Dynamic Entry. He kicked Jiraiya's face.

"Ahhaha, Sorry Jiraiya-sama. I didn't bring my mirror, so I have to use my headband" Gai said.

"Anyways, I need to seal this first" Jiraiya said, taking out an empty scroll and seal the black flame.

"Then I shall bring Senna-Chan and Sasuke back to the village"Gai said.

"No. I'm following this two. You bring Sasuke back home" Senna said.

"Senna, you wont last. You might collapse anytime" Jiraiya advice.

"I can...dont worry..." She said standing up.

"If you say so. Then I'll bring Sasuke back. Please bring Tsunade-sama back home" Gai said.

"Dont worry, we will"Jiraiya said.

"Oh! Naruto! This is for you, for being youthful!!" Gai bring out a green jumper.

Jiraiya's eye twitch.

"Ohhhh!!! Nice!! I'll be strong if I wear this right?!" Naruto ask, his eyes sparkle.

"Yes!! Of course!!! Lee and me wore this and we became like this!!!" Gai gave a shining thumbs up.

"I'm so gonna wear this, believe it!!!!" Naruto shout.

"If you're wearing that them dont come near me" Jiraiya gave him a deadpanned look.

"What why??!!! Its cool, believe it!!" Naruto whine.

They begin arguing and Gai went off.

Senna lean by the fence, panting really hard.

its obvious that she's trying to hold on. She's currently really weak.

Jiraiya glance at her, he knows she's really weak....he knows, but if she insist of going, then He'll just have to look out for her too.

"Yosh!! Lets go!!" Jiraiya said.

"Yeah!!" He fist bumb the air.

Senna just sigh and mumbled

"Idiots..."

**********************

Okay I'm done!!! Hope you like it!!!

Ciao Ciao!!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!!!! ^^