Chapter 4 - First Impression

Hiya guys next chapter is here. Hope ya like it!

Peace Enjoy!!

************************

Senna's POV

Well looks like I'm late by 10 minutes already and I'm still walking leisurely.

I promise Naruto that I'll meet him at the academy today.

I went in the building. Since I dont know where exactly the class is, I sense Naruto's chakra. I open the door and went to the teacher in front.

"I'm Sasaki Senna, The new student" I said.

"Ah, yes... Hokage-sama did say about that. But you're late by 15 minutes" The teacher said.

"I got lost" I lied.

He sigh. "Okay, my name is Umino Iruka, I'll be your teacher. Please introduce yourself" He said.

"Sasaki Senna. Nice to meet you" I said while scanning around.

'hyuuga, aburame, inuzuka... yamanaka... nara...akimichi...nice group...then there's also Naruto who's an Uzumaki. But he doesn't seem to know the clan. Then...'

I trailed my eyes beside Naruto, at the end of the sit, My eyes widen.

'Uchiha? and he even look like him'

"Okay, Senna-chan. Please sit in between Naruto and Sasuke" Iruka said.

I saw a bunch of girls giving me an amature glare. I sigh.

Looks like he is an Uchiha.

"Hi, Naruto" I said.

"Hello! Senna-chan!" He yelled again.

Iruka went out for awhile. Then a blond and a pink hair girl came to me.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN!!!"

They yelled infront of me. My head started pounding again. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Shut Up..."

Sasuke's POV

When the new girl came in I really thought she's like the others. She even look at me. She's currently talking to that dope, Naruto untill Ino and Sakura went in front of her.

She raise her eyebrow and asked.

"Yes?"

"STAY AWAY FROM MY SASUKE-KUN!!!" They shouted.

I facepalm on the spot. Nice way to give a first impression.

After that She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Shut Up..." She said in a very intimidating voice. They both back away, scared.

"Senna-chan...? Are you okay?" dope said, worried.

She took a deep breath and letting go a shaky sigh.

"Yeah" She replied, still closing her eyes as if in pain.

"Now, first of all, dont yell at me, or I might snap and kill you. Two, I dont know who is 'your' sasuke-kun is and third.... People are not things where you can just call them yours unless he is your husband or son or whoever related then you can call that person yours. You're being rude to the said person... Does this Sasuke knows that you're saying this kinda stuff to everyone?" She said, still pinching her nose.