Chapter 16 - Already...?

Me: Hi guys!! I finally update!!

Sasuke: So?

Me: *Pout* So I can continue the story, Baka!!

Sasuke: hn. Whatever dope.

Me: *Irk mark* I'm gonna make Senna-chan break up with you!!!

Sasuke: ............ *Mumble* Stupid woman *Mumble* Sorry...

Me: Thats right!!

Senna: Huh?

************************

Senna's POV

After we came back,  Kakashi went and report to Hokage-sama, while Naruto and Sakura went back home. Sasuke dragged me to his house.

So....

I'm currently in his house on the sofa, While Sasuke prepare drinks... It feels akward... Cause this is the first time I'm behaving like this.

"Here" I look at Sasuke, he hand me the drink and sat beside me.

~Akward~~~

"Senna...." He called.

"Hmm?" I look at him.

"I wanna k-"

"Yo!" Kakashi appeared by the window.

I got startled, So as Sasuke.

"K-Kakashi!! What the hell?!" Sasuke glared at him.

"Mah, mah! Senna, Sasuke, Tomorrow we have missions. So get ready by 7am" He said and poof away.

I sweatdrop at him while Sasuke curse at him.

"Umm... Sasuke, I'll go back home first. I need to clean up abit and rest" I said.

He look at me and sigh. He then nod and lead me to the front door.

"Thanks for the drink, Sasuke" I said.

I look at him..... and

kissed him.....

on the cheek....

and immediately ran away.....

Next Day***

We all met by the bridge at 7am. I'm first, then Sakura and Naruto came. Then its Sasuke. Both Naruto and Sasuke look at each other and look away immediately.

"Their... relationship got worst since the battle with Haku...." I whispered.

By the way, If you're wondering what happen to the sword, I store it in the scroll. Its too big to store it at my weapon storage summoning.

(a/n: you know the one like Sasuke have in shippuden, when he fought Itachi)

Anyways, Kakashi came a few hours later. We did the usual D-ranked missions. And As usual, Naruto tried to compete with Sasuke. Sasuke dont show much affection infront of other people but when we're alone, he talks with me alot.

"Mou, Naruto! Thats what you get for doing reckless thing!" Sakura said.

"hn, dope" Sasuke said.

I frown.

"Sasuke... dont do that.." I scolded.

"Hn"

"Teme!!" Naruto shouted.

"If you want to beat me, then get stronger" Sasuke said.

I frown more.

They both glared at each other.