Chapter 1 - a girl and her big black wolf

first chapter. Hope you like it ^^

enjoy ^^....

************************

Run...run... that's the only thing in my mind right now....

those guys are presistent.

I'm jumping from tree to tree. I dont even know where am I. I'm in a huge ass forest, what area? Not so sure....

At least I lost them... I think. I really need rest, my body cant take this much burden... I've been running for 2 days non stop...Without medication.

I stopped at a random tree and lay at its trunk and passed out.

------------------------------------

"Oi, oi! Wake up!" I heard a voice waking me up.

'...what...? cant I get a little rest?-- wait, I'm in a forest...' I thought.

I slowly took out a kunai and jump far away from them. I look towards the person who woke me up. They already took a fighting stance. But even so... They look familiar...

Silver hair, mask face, konoha headband...

I look towards the other guy....

Bowl hair cut, green jumper, konoha headband....

then it clicked.

"Copy cat ninja Hatake Kakashi and Konoha's blue beast Might Gai, what can I help you with?" I said, keeping my emotionless face on.

"How did yo--"

"Your bounty are big, both of you. Its in the bingo book" I cut the silver hair guy, Kakashi off.

They were about to say something when I heard some yelling. I sigh.

"Tch, they never give up do they?" I mumbled to myself.

No choice then, I got to fight them. This is so troublesome. I'm gonna pass out soon. How many days have I not take my medication again?... I'm too lazy to think....

A group of 8 rogue ninja appear.

"Ha! you've got nowhere to run anymore, Kurobara!!" One of them shouted.

I ignore them. "There's 8 of them, thats a bit out of hand. but I think thats manageble...." I think that out loud.

"Haha!! What are you gonna do!!? throw stone at us!!!?" Another one of them said.

I sigh. How stupid are they?

"If I were to do that, then why the hell are you here chasing me instead of someone stronger?" I question them, well, more like mocking them cause I'm annoyed.

They all glared and charged at me. I took my katana out and blocked them all.

"Never understimate your opponent... Whether its a child or not. You'll regret doing that one day...and that one day is today..." I said, stabbing one of them in the heart and he immediately died.

"You may be rogue ninjas but you're still ninjas. Didn't you learn?" I mocked them.

One of them charged at me.

"You Bitch!!" He shouted.

I swiftly stopped his kunai and stabbed him with his own weapon at the heart as well.

I turn to the rest of them.

"I suggest you go. I already warn you before. Never.Disturb.me.Go!!" I glared.