Chapter 31 - Mourning

Hi!!!!!!!! Sorry for not updating.....

Hope you like this chapter!!!

Enjoy!!!

***********************

Third Person's POV

Senna started crying on the Hokage's chest, like a small child lost her father...

Everyone....the anbus, The jounins, Ibiki, Anko, Kurenai, Gai, Jiraiya, Kakashi....

All the adults can do is watch her cry, as they....felt the same way too...No one stoping her from mourning...

"Senna..." Kakashi, who have just reach, kneel down beside her and took her in his arm, hugging her.

"He...he died....I cant do anything...I...I cant do anything at all...." Senna cried in his arms.

All Kakashi can do is held her, because whatever he say now can never work...He knows...The Third Hokage is someone very special to Senna....

###

Kakashi's POV

Right now is the Third's funeral, and also the other who have been sacrificed during the battle.

Senna's not there too. I went to the KIA stone instead.

I saw her there...leaning by the stone, despite the heavy rain.

"you not going to the Third's funeral?" I ask her.

"....you too...always finding reasons for coming late, just for being here" She said, not even looking at me.

Her head leaning on her knees.

We kept quiet for awhile.

"I've been here early....but everytime I came here, I always got angry at my stupidness...." I said.

"Ojii-sama said....before he died....'Its okay, I can die in peace knowing shinobi like you will be protecting Konoha' I...Ojii-sama...said that....He knows I'm lonely, He knows that if I remember him, he'll watch me...Thats why, I'm sure, your friend....Will not blame you for what you did" Senna said.

"You sure can talk....I suppose, and I hope you're right. When did you start calling the Third, Ojii-sama?" I ask.

She smile slightly.

"Before he died" She answered.

We stayed silent, enjoying each other presence.

"Come on, your boyfriend might get worry and get angry" I tease her.

I saw her blush slightly.

"Kakashi!!!"

I chuckle.

Third Person's POV

Far away, but still near Kakashi and Senna, Jiraiya stood there, watching the both of them.

"Here I am, Worry about that girl. Seems like she's fine now, Old Man...." Jiraiya mumbled.

###

At the Funeral, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Everyone single one of them stand there sadly.

"Iruka-sensei, Why do humans willing to sacrifice for others?" Naruto suddenly ask.

"When a person dies alone, everything with him dies too...There is who dies in a war or missions, also, humans easily die. In those who dies, there's dreams...Everyone have someone they love, friends, family. That relationship will form bond since birth. That bond will go stronger when time goes. Its just that, those who feels the bond....feels the love" Iruka explain.

"I think I understand that. But still, Death is so sad" Naruto said, frowning.

"The third didn't die for nothing" Kakashi said.

Naruto turn around to see Kakashi and Senna, also wearing black.

Senna went beside Sasuke and held his hand.

"Yeah, he left lots of precious things for us all" Senna said, smiling slightly.

"Yeah...I think I understand now, Believe it!" Naruto said.

###

On the top of the Konoha's wall borders.

"Damn, this village is all beaten up. Even the security is so low now..." A figure, wearing a hat said.

"That doesn't matter. We're here for different reasons" The smaller figure said, wearing the same hat.

"You seems to miss this village heh, this is so unlike you.....

Itachi-san"

************************

Sorry if its really really short. I really got no time to update.

I'll update better next time.

Last year of highschool... So stressful... *pout*

I really hope you like this chapter, comment and vote for it nee? ^^

And I suppose its quite shoet right?

Thanks for reading this chapter!!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!! ^^