Chapter 5 - My New Team...Sigh~

Me: Hi guys!

Naruto: Hi senna-chan!!

Senna: What?

Naruto: hm? Oh! Hi! senna-chan

Senna: You said that twice...

Naruto: Eh? Uhhh... one is for author-chan and another is for senna-chan so you got the same name and.....Arrrgh!!! This is so frustrating!! believe it!!

Tsuna: Hiiiiiiieeeee!!! Stop reborn!! *running towards me*

Me: What are you doing here?

Tsuna: Heh?

Reborn: Sasaki do not own Naruto....*shoots Tsuna in the head*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

2 Days later~

Senna's POV

Finally our mission's done. Its so annoying working with someone else other than my wolfs.

I knock on Hokage-sama's door.

"Come in" I heard.

I open the door and went in along with my 3 teammates.

"Ah! Senna, I was worry you didn't make it. So how was the mission?" He ask.

"The mission was a success. Everything you need is in this scroll" I said, handing the scroll to him.

"How's your team then?" He ask again.

"They're fine. They work together very well and follows my orders properly. Though at first they rebel. Stating that I dont deserve to be leader since I was just a child. Well, untill we got attack" I explain.

"Mou~ Sasaki-chan, we said we're sorry already!" One of my teammate, Ryo said.

"Well we didn't mean to..." Takeshi pouted.

"Mah, mah! Sasaki-chan we didnn't mean to rebel" Syo said cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't say anything. I was just explaining things" I said with a shrug.

"Okay then, Here is your reward. All of you dismiss. Senna, your other team should be on the roof now. Why don't you see them. Oh, and give this to the  sensei there" Hokage-sama said handing me a piece paper.

I nod and teleported to the roof.

Kakashi's POV

"So start with you, blondie" I said. Then a cloud of smoke appear in front of me. And the girl I saved few days ago appear.

"Senna-Chan!?" Naruto ask.

She gave him a nod. Then she walk towards me.

"Kakashi" She nod handing me a piece of paper.

I read the content, then sigh.

'why me....?'

"Okay, looks like we got a new teammate. My name is Hatake Kakashi, so we're introducing ourself. Start with the blondie" I start again.

The girl sat beside Naruto in between Sakura and Naruto.

"Yosh!! My name is Uzumaki Naruto, I like eating ramen, when Iruka-sensei and Senna-chan buy me ramen. I hate waiting for the 5 minutes of instant ramen. My hobby is trying different flavour ramens and my dream is--"

'anything ramen related?' I thought.

I saw the new girl sweatdrop.

"--is to become the hokage so that everyone accept me!! believe it!!" Naruto ended.